randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Man, that heavy jump in gf's personality( NTR path) was hard to take.I was really pumped for the slow corruption of the gf as just like how it was in beginning.but she turned into a slut very fast.What's with the sudden change of hair and slutty clothes in an instant.Anyway, it's still a great game to play the love route.

Reactions: Dependable_223

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Not this month Devs took a month of to recharge during Christmas
Actually if you read on our Patreon, we had (specially me) a lot of problems...

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017

I'm pretty sure that failed hard drives are a direct result of dealing with "ex liber" sex demons. Hope everything works out.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018

Sorry hadn't checked the Patreon page since December
I hope everyone and everything is ok now

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
anyone got a save of both routes please? thankyou
i would like to know how to install the save aswell as my old save wont get imported and my fungus file is not a thing
so any help is much appreciated

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
game says last walkthrough was for version 9 is there an updated version or wiki somewhere

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

TraumaCore

May 6, 2020
does anybody have "please wait" problem when game loaded? i can see title screen, saying are you sure" like i was trying to exit, but "please wait"do not letting me do anything and im just stuck on main menu. some solutions will be welcome, cause even full reinstall did not work for me :(

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
anyone got a save of both routes please? thankyou
There's more than 2 routes. There's good, bad, and ugly NTR; for love, there's harem, and solos/combos of Nancy, Kelly, Aria, Aurora and Lucy. That's why they gave you a lot of save pages.

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
There's more than 2 routes. There's good, bad, and ugly NTR; for love, there's harem, and solos/combos of Nancy, Kelly, Aria, Aurora and Lucy. That's why they gave you a lot of save pages.
my intent was ntr and none, not really bothered on specifics tbh

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes