xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can somebody help me please, the animation only looping over an over again, sometime i have to start all over again from the begining. What I did wrong???

ps. sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my native language.
Nothig at all it just happens to some older systems what I do is go into the Gallery and play the respective scene over there then I close the Gallery replay and it works again !

Reactions: fabsspy

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Why it took 3 hour to just download in-game data which is not worth it

It's wasting my time is it about the server ? Cause I'm living in asia.

First impression : this game suck and i'm stuck at the start when the game want me to name Landlady. I close the app the open it again and now i'm stuck at the download thing again...

Result : uninstall and never ever come back for this game again.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why it took 3 hour to just download in-game data which is not worth it

It's wasting my time is it about the server ? Cause I'm living in asia.

First impression : this game suck and i'm stuck at the start when the game want me to name Landlady. I close the app the open it again and now i'm stuck at the download thing again...

Result : uninstall and never ever come back for this game again.
Not dev's fault for downloading an outdated and abandoned Android version.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Played this for the first time in a while. Really wish there was more middle ground. Maybe I missed something but it seems like either a complete cuckfest or nada. No option to just do some sharing while keeping your gf to yourself.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Do we have a MOD for playing the replay scenes for all routes. With my save collection , i could only run the played path scenes. I need to watch the scenes in gallery both LOVE and Dark route all scenes. How do we play all the scenes in the gallery ?

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
OK Guys. Here is what happened and my honest opinion about this game:

What Happened?
I clean re-installed the game version 12.5, played it and saved all the paths available in their own optional paths. So that I could have all saved files for all the paths listed below, and could continue playing from where I left in the next update.

Love - where it branches into being devoted to your GF, in which it branches to stick to her or choose Lucy Path at dinner night. Or betray her completely and go to beach house with your S & M - which branches into their own paths or ending with both of them (FFM). All these so called LOVE paths have no difference at the end of version 12.5 regardless who you choose to visit you at toilets in night club - leading to the same end - where you bang your "S" on top of your car and then next morning your "M" sucks you in your bed, which leads to picnic ending with your "M" next day.

NTR (good) - well... I'm not gonna write all the branches here which there are plenty of them but; I played and saved all the available optional path branches. Again like in the LOVE path, regardless what you choose - you end up boarding in to a jet with your GF and her Friend to visit your "M".

This morning I let the Game to update to version 13. I did load and try to continue playing version 13 from every single save file I got from version 12.5 - but no single new scene or content. As a summary: when you clean install the game and played it from version 12.5, you get no single new scene or content when you update it to version 13. It so funny to have nothing in the new update where Dev mentions 10000s of new text and I don't know how many 100s new scenes :)

My Honest Opinion about this Game:
This game is very good and fun to play but - Content development is the worst I ever saw and played among all those 100s of games. I don't know if the provided Walkthroughs just suck or simply the Game's story Path developments has flaws in it - which I think it is not even clear if the Love and NTR paths are related to your GF or to your "M" in the first hand, because you simply have to make choices with your GF in order to get to some Love scenes with your "M". or wise-versa. Same goes to the NTR path. You need to make choices regarding to your "M" in order to get NTR scenes with your GF or wise-versa. Why should I be provided an option with my "M" to choose in order to get a specific path scene with my GF? or wise-versa?

Other than this very big problem, there's also this Huge "Nothing new (no single new content or scene) in the new Update" issue. I don't know whose fault is this, Walkthroughs, the Dev - or even if it is me - some how not playing the game as Dev thought a player could play through, I shouldn't be in this position. Clean installing the game version 12.5, playing every single option branching and making saves, then updating to version 13, loading 12.5 saved files and having no single new anything.

I've already spent more than 9 hours into this game trying to play all the paths available and making saves for each of them, so that I could continue in the next update - which were for nothing apparently. I am not gonna spend another second of my time to this game. Such a failure and waste of time.

My rating for this game would be 2 out of 10. And that 2 is only for beautiful "M" and very nice scenes with her in the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Other than this very big problem, there's also this Huge "Nothing new (no single new content or scene) in the new Update" issue. I don't know whose fault is this, Walkthroughs, the Dev - or even if it is me - some how not playing the game as Dev thought a player could play through, I shouldn't be in this position. Clean installing the game version 12.5, playing every single option branching and making saves, then updating to version 13, loading 12.5 saved files and having no single new anything.
Buddy, I'm really sorry to tell you this, but it is your fault. And the reason for this is - let me quote my own post as I did several times over the past few pages -:
This is an uncracked version of the game. You don't have access to the new scenes because the content isn't available for your support level. A few pages back I posted the release schedule for all tiers. Here it is again.

Note: If you are not a paying supporter you will have to wait until the end of the month to play/watch the new content.
View attachment 1068780

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
Buddy, I'm really sorry to tell you this, but it is your fault. And the reason for this is - let me quote my own post as I did several times over the past few pages -:
Hi and thanks for replying,
But again that's another Dev's Failure. I am just a Player buddy, and I might not read all the Forum Posts for this game - which I should not be reading all the posts in order to play a Game. You should simply not update this forum with new version, and posting Change Log if you wouldn't have them in the Installation file (Uncracked version) you are providing through the same forum. Or, my game shouldn't pop-up a prompt and tell me that there's is a new version to download, then update it and new version simply gives me nothing new. I am really sorry to tell you this, but it's Dev's failure. I'm just a player who followed the Update Prompt of the Game I'm playing. Simply don't prompt me and tell me there's is a new version for my 'Uncracked Version' if there is not actually.

Imagine your Battle.net App popped-up a prompt telling you that there is a new game version, and after you confirm it, is making a huge Update (more than 5 GB) for WoW, and in the patch release Blizzard listing all those new content, class changes, talents, skills, dungeons, raids, maps and etc.. for the new Patch "Shadow Lands"... As just a player, You followed the prompt, you updated your game, you launched it after the update and bam!!!! You have nothing new :)

No player should have to read a all the Forum Posts in order to know how to play a game or what to expect from an update for their game version. You simply telling a player that "You are fcked if you try to play my game without reading all the Forum Posts posted here".

I think you got my point. It's not players fault, it's Dev's.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I get your point and I do understand your frustration, I would be frustrated too. However, fact is that Dev isn't responsible for OP nor for this thread. It is F95's Mods' and Uploader's responsibility to provide all information on OP - unfortunately they didn't.

Blaming dev for that, would be the same, if I would blame you for not reading the last few pages from every thread you download the game from or check all available sources for further information (dev's discord, dev's patreon/subscribestar page). I don't blame you or everyone else for this. Most devs on F95 are just regular users with a fancy badge nothing more, nothing less.

I hope you got my point as well. It's not dev's fault, it's F95's fault.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
I get your point and I do understand your frustration, I would be frustrated too. However, fact is that Dev isn't responsible for OP nor for this thread. It is F95's Mods' and Uploader's responsibility to provide all information on OP - unfortunately they didn't.

Blaming dev for that, would be the same, if I would blame you for not reading the last few pages from every thread you download the game from or check all available sources for further information (dev's discord, dev's patreon/subscribestar page). I don't blame you or everyone else for this. Most devs on F95 are just regular users with a fancy badge nothing more, nothing less.

I hope you got my point as well. It's not dev's fault, it's F95's fault.
I think you didn't read my last comment completely. It was the Game which popped-up the prompt telling me that there's a new version and if I want to Update the Game. I just confirmed it to update - within the Game. What has this to do with F95?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think you didn't read my last comment completely. It was the Game which popped-up the prompt telling me that there's a new version and if I want to Update the Game. I just confirmed it to update - within the Game. What has this to do with F95?
As said, it isn't dev's doing that his/their game got leaked on F95. A Mod/(Junior) Uploader posted it. Not dev.

Everyone receives the messages that a new game version is available from dev's server ready to download, because there is just one game client. Means, the game client shared here on F95 is the same as paying supporters use. If you don't want to be notified before end of the month, then deactivate the automatic game update function. How to do that had been explained here, on dev's discord server, and his/theirs patreon page. Again, not dev's problem that OP on F95 don't notify their users about all of this.

Of course you could blame dev for the bad code etc... but on the other hand you also could blame the Uploader for updating OP with a newer version which content isn't accessible for free users.

Last edited:

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Can anyone tells me how this works? I took out my save files the previous time, reinstalled the game and put it back, the gallery's gone, and when I load to last save point it goes to the same place and says TBC when there's more blurred scenes behind the gallery.
What a weird system.

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
Anyone have an up to date walkthrough (v 0.13)? I have all the NTR scenes unlocked, by I’m struggling to unlock the last 6 or so Love route scenes.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Hi and thanks for replying,
But again that's another Dev's Failure. I am just a Player buddy, and I might not read all the Forum Posts for this game - which I should not be reading all the posts in order to play a Game. You should simply not update this forum with new version, and posting Change Log if you wouldn't have them in the Installation file (Uncracked version) you are providing through the same forum. Or, my game shouldn't pop-up a prompt and tell me that there's is a new version to download, then update it and new version simply gives me nothing new. I am really sorry to tell you this, but it's Dev's failure. I'm just a player who followed the Update Prompt of the Game I'm playing. Simply don't prompt me and tell me there's is a new version for my 'Uncracked Version' if there is not actually.

Imagine your Battle.net App popped-up a prompt telling you that there is a new game version, and after you confirm it, is making a huge Update (more than 5 GB) for WoW, and in the patch release Blizzard listing all those new content, class changes, talents, skills, dungeons, raids, maps and etc.. for the new Patch "Shadow Lands"... As just a player, You followed the prompt, you updated your game, you launched it after the update and bam!!!! You have nothing new :)

No player should have to read a all the Forum Posts in order to know how to play a game or what to expect from an update for their game version. You simply telling a player that "You are fcked if you try to play my game without reading all the Forum Posts posted here".

Blizzard always send out new patches in advance, before they're available to be played, so that not everyone downloads new patches/expansions at the exact same time and you can actually play it when it's released. So not a great comparison.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes