ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Would be generally nice to have something to unlock the whole gallery :p Even if it woud be some sort of code you have to pay for, I'd be fine with it :>

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks very much for reporting this! Actually we have added those scenes to the gallery. I gonna take a look into the code to see if something is duplicating or preventing them to appear on the gallery and thanks for giving so much detailed information about this. This will help a lot!!!
Happy to help. I started playing the game recently so if i encounter a bug in the future i will be sure to report it;).

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
I do not get why devs insist on reimplementing renpy in unity, and failing time and again. There are just so many basic things that this game does not get right...

The volume control is inaccessible without exiting to the main menu (which, btw, takes ~15 seconds because of all the unskippable title screens) and even then is does not do shit on Linux (don't know about Windows), the skip button works even while the in-game menu is open, there is no way to only skip previously read text, and so on.

And it's not even using anything beyond the most basic renpy functionality! Is this an attempt to buff up a resume with a "serious" game engine to get into gamedev? Not a very convincing one!

But the game content in great of course :)

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
... more fails:

Loading a save does not take you to the same location - sometimes it unwinds quite a lot.

There is no rollback, or I did not find a key for that.

And the best for the last, full screen on an ultra wide monitor stretches the image to fit the screen instead of letterboxing. Looks quite comical.

Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
1. where are you dling it?
2. using latest 7zip?
3. does game work despite that error?
Game downloads and installs normally but when i press the start button its just black screen and there was a photo of some characters in main screen i cant see them either

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes