ilkertufan

Oct 20, 2018
game doesnt work. at the begining black screens pops up and locks there. maybe there is thing in my system i dont know but i couldnt work it.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
game doesnt work. at the begining black screens pops up and locks there. maybe there is thing in my system i dont know but i couldnt work it.
It is weird bug. You need to change windows system language Turkish to English. Then restart pc.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Is there like a way to solve this problem? I'm getting this while installing (reinstalling btw) the game. I'm gonna try installing the x32 later just to see if it happens the same as the x64 one. I did it last night and I was like what the hell is going on? I did play the game just that the animation wasn't so smooth. Playable on everything. Just not the animations (like it cuts out). /// Edit: I downloaded through mega

1616371687043.png

1616371562230.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there like a way to solve this problem? I'm getting this while installing (reinstalling btw) the game. I'm gonna try installing the x32 later just to see if it happens the same as the x64 one. I did it last night and I was like what the hell is going on? I did play the game just that the animation wasn't so smooth. Playable on everything. Just not the animations (like it cuts out). /// Edit: I downloaded through mega
1. did you dl game from here or at dev's patreon page?
2. if 1st then don't try to install it, dl and install from dev's patreon
3. if dl'd from dev's patreon then tried to install into diff folder?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
1. did you dl game from here or at dev's patreon page?
2. if 1st then don't try to install it, dl and install from dev's patreon
3. if dl'd from dev's patreon then tried to install into diff folder?
I downloaded from this site. I'm gonna go try it out on patreon now.
Edit: Oh...no more problems? I guess I just have to install it on Program files (when it pops up I mean). Not on a different folder. Okie okie. /// Edit 2: I think you just gotta install it from Program files and then you can drag whatever folder you have (which mine for example is a gaming folder for all other games like Deliverance or Karryn's Prison).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded from this site. I'm gonna go try it out on patreon now.
Edit: Oh...no more problems? I guess I just have to install it on Program files (when it pops up I mean). Not on a different folder. Okie okie. /// Edit 2: I think you just gotta install it from Program files and then you can drag whatever folder you have (which mine for example is a gaming folder for all other games like Deliverance or Karryn's Prison).
i installed it just fine to other hdd.

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
I've changed my system language to English and restarted my PC but still waiting at the "please wait" screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There isn't one. You get the chance to set the relations of the women ingame.
well for me after dev made switch mommy has become landlady and sister is just aria, gets bit weird during sexscenes.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Naughty Jim przewodo Hi, Thanks for the great game.
I wanted to say i played the game and found that a lot of scenes are missing from the gallery especially scenes after the trip with nancy and aria to the beach.
It seems that you skipped a big chunk of scenes in the gallery.
I uploaded the saves before these scenes so you know which one i'm talking about and if you can please add these scenes to the gallery because the gallery is the best way for players to know what content they are missing and if the gallery is incomplete they might miss some of the game's content and scenes without knowing it (I nearly missed a big part of the scenes too) so it would be great if you can fix the gallery.

Wish the best for you:)

P.S. These are only the scenes that i found out that are missing from the gallery and i didn't play all the routes so maybe there are more scenes that are missing from the gallery.

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Naughty Jim przewodo Hi, Thanks for the great game.
I wanted to say i played the game and found that a lot of scenes are missing from the gallery especially scenes after the trip with nancy and aria to the beach.
It seems that you skipped a big chunk of scenes in the gallery.
I uploaded the saves before these scenes so you know which one i'm talking about and if you can please add these scenes to the gallery because the gallery is the best way for players to know what content they are missing and if the gallery is incomplete they might miss some of the game's content and scenes without knowing it (I nearly missed a big part of the scenes too) so it would be great if you can fix the gallery.

Wish the best for you:)

P.S. These are only the scenes that i found out that are missing from the gallery and i didn't play all the routes so maybe there are more scenes that are missing from the gallery.
Thanks very much for reporting this! Actually we have added those scenes to the gallery. I gonna take a look into the code to see if something is duplicating or preventing them to appear on the gallery and thanks for giving so much detailed information about this. This will help a lot!!!

Reactions: Moffy and Smith47
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes