przewodo

May 10, 2017
We published now the new NTR for the backers...

Update 0.12.5.0 Dark routes is now available!

Hey guys,
Download the update and play now! In this update we have added:

+13k Words
+291 Images
+28 Animations

We need to inform
you that due to a problem that needs to be fixed we have released only the Naughty Route today and we will be releasing NTR route in a couple of days.

During this time please enjoy the naughty path!

Also, you need to download this small patch and install it over the game. Some of the images of the game can't be updated by the update system.

Win x64 ( | )
Win x86 ( | )
Mac (Direct | )
Linux ( | )

As always, If you have already downloaded the game, open the client and let it update!

If you are a newcomer you can download
!

Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco

Reactions: dyingbreed86

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
and they added ntr to the love path.what else would you expect from these guys. no wonder no one plays this game for the love path. deuces

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
and they added ntr to the love path.what else would you expect from these guys. no wonder no one plays this game for the love path. deuces
They added consensual sharing to a thread in the love path. You can keep them for yourself if you want in the other thread. This game is about corruption in its various forms. That tends to cover the whole spectrum of shared/unshared content.

You are right that it does not primarily focus on a vanilla harem, but there are a ton of games that already cover that space. The more varied content we get in this scene, the better the market will become. I don't like a lot of the content I see in many of these games, but I love the rapid pace of growth we are seeing in the adult games industry.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
They added consensual sharing to a thread in the love path. You can keep them for yourself if you want in the other thread. This game is about corruption in its various forms. That tends to cover the whole spectrum of shared/unshared content.

You are right that it does not primarily focus on a vanilla harem, but there are a ton of games that already cover that space. The more varied content we get in this scene, the better the market will become. I don't like a lot of the content I see in many of these games, but I love the rapid pace of growth we are seeing in the adult games industry.
Wait there is sharing in the harem path what is the point in harem if you have to share.

• Angry
Reactions: toni7

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Wait there is sharing in the harem path what is the point in harem if you have to share.
The only girl that you can choose to be Michael's girlfriend is Aurora and only when she was introduced to the game. After that, if you choose to have her, she will stick to you.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
So is that it nothing else cause i hate sharing crap.
There is a path/thread where the only people you currently share "your" females with is other of "your" females. There is no thread, however, where each female exclusively engages with you. Unless you don't count women as people. In that case I respectfully suggest reducing the amount of time you spend playing slave trainer games ;)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There is a path/thread where the only people you currently share "your" females with is other of "your" females. There is no thread, however, where each female exclusively engages with you. Unless you don't count women as people. In that case I respectfully suggest reducing the amount of time you spend playing slave trainer games ;)
50-50 on slave trainer games the only slave game i really liked was free cities.

mike_yanaguita

Dec 4, 2018
We published now the new NTR for the backers...

Update 0.12.5.0 Dark routes is now available!

Hey guys,
Download the update and play now! In this update we have added:

+13k Words
+291 Images
+28 Animations

We need to inform
you that due to a problem that needs to be fixed we have released only the Naughty Route today and we will be releasing NTR route in a couple of days.

During this time please enjoy the naughty path!

Also, you need to download this small patch and install it over the game. Some of the images of the game can't be updated by the update system.

Win x64 ( | Mega)
Win x86 ( | Mega)
Mac (Direct | Mega)
Linux ( | Mega)

As always, If you have already downloaded the game, open the client and let it update!

If you are a newcomer you can download
!

Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco
wich is the naughty route and the dark route?

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
Normally, I hate NTR but this time I choose first the GOOD NTR to in the end stop midway and go right to the BAD NTR with humiliation.

Why ?

Because the MC is a dickhead who need to grow up before being respected and he clearly deserve to suffer a bit.

I'm going to try the GOOD NTR but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle such a retard MC gaining love from Nancy or Aria.

The author/developper made a good work for us player so that we can dislike the MC so much we're hoping for him to be NTR.

P.S : David is a dickhead who don't suffer and I'm mad about that.

Reactions: SonofPotheads

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK, so I am a tad confused. Is the Dark Route where the MC is into the sharing stuff and the NTR Route is where the MC is not? I may need some clarification on all of the routes. :confused:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK, so I am a tad confused. Is the Dark Route where the MC is into the sharing stuff and the NTR Route is where the MC is not? I may need some clarification on all of the routes. :confused:
NTR path has 2 branches:
- One on which MC shares his LI (aka naughty route).
- One on which MC doesn't like to share and gets humiliated (aka dark route).

No idea why they call it naughty and dark. :unsure:

Anyways, the NTR content (v12.5.0) is going to be available for free users on January 1st. Right now free content is on the love path (v12.0.0).

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes