Loosy

Mar 5, 2020
I tried it and i like it very much, just some notes:
- I don't know if ren'py option is still available, but is absolutly better (auto-save, AUTO mode, rollback are indispensable feature)
- when done put it on steam, so i'll buy it ;)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright WOW I am seeing why nobody has come up with a walkthrough mod,
I just started this game, while in the VERY first scene within the classroom and found massive language barriers already JUST while the three guys are talking about an event that are so horrible its difficult to understand what language they are trying to butcher!
PLEASE do this game a favor and get a translator immediately!
You can advertise for someone on here in fact!
I hope to see you do so, until then good luck with this project.

Nov 14, 2020
przewodo does the installer just put the same files as I would get if I extracted it on other games , or is it different?

also how come the builds are free on patreon - that too v12 is free there while v10 is here

are patreons free builds censored or something?

also I wanna see NTR so lemme know if that is locked so I won't waste 2 gigs

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
does the installer just put the same files as I would get if I extracted it on other games , or is it different?
It is the same. Dev switched over to installer setup because players were do dumb to extract a .rar file.
also how come the builds are free on patreon - that too v12 is free there while v10 is here
Either use search function or ask a mod why the game got semi-banned. The topic has been explained several times here.
are patreons free builds censored or something?
No censorship. Only difference is: Supporters have exclusive access before new content gets free for everyone end of each month.
also I wanna see NTR so lemme know if that is locked so I won't waste 2 gigs
NTR content isn't locked. On day 3 or 4 the game will ask you which path you want to follow: Love or NTR.

Next free content will be v12.0.0 aka love path update while supporters get access to v12.5.0 (NTR update) end of November.

Nov 14, 2020
It is the same. Dev switched over to installer setup because players were do dumb to extract a .rar file.

Either use search function or ask a mod why the game got semi-banned. The topic has been explained several times here.

No censorship. Only difference is: Supporters have exclusive access before new content gets free for everyone end of each month.

NTR content isn't locked. On day 3 or 4 the game will ask you which path you want to follow: Love or NTR.

Next free content will be v12.0.0 aka love path update while supporters get access to v12.5.0 (NTR update) end of November.
aight also one more question - v9 or something you could just see the animations in the game files - cant find the files now - does anyone know where the renders are now?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
aight also one more question - v9 or something you could just see the animations in the game files - cant find the files now - does anyone know where the renders are now?
In StreamingAssets folder using Unity's standard bundle file. Easy to extract with the right tool - just use google if you want to know how to do that.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes