__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for The Spellbook so The game is great and keep going)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates :)

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Guys, is there a way to increase the speed of the lyrics? That is, the texts are completed quickly. Why even the texts on 2 lines are completed slowly and often it also takes 2 clicks to have the complete text of the scene .. is there any parameter to be modified?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would anyone mind getting the 0.9.0.0 walkthrough from Mega and appending it to a post? I have hit my limit for downloads on Mega.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I find that changing your IP with a VPN typically works for that issue.
Thanks, I'm tired. I have a VPN I pay for. Not only that, I can also change my MAC, hardware profile, Windows profile and browser... Doesn't really help when you're stuck in a "I can't do it, help!" mentaility :)

EDIT: cold_arctus So tired that I didn't notice there were 2 replies and one actually gave it to me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: StarCreator

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
GRRRR! Done playing the NTR route now. Decided I'd "pace myself" and wait for Kelly losing her virginity to David. I hear about them meeting up at Davids and think "It's now!".... and it ends?! I GOT SNUBBED!

This game was great fun though and there's still a lot to build on if you're creative.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
On a more serious note there are a few things I'm missing from the game. This is of course because we're spoiled by Ren'Py games, but the following would be nice:
  • Being able to not skip unseen text
  • Having a more detailed save system(when you're doing multiple paths you need to be able to locate the right save)
  • Rollback with mouse wheel.

Last edited:

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I too would have the same requests, especially that of the rollback with mouse wheel because often in going forward I get lost of the comments (or because the PC gets stuck for a moment and then pressing I skip scenes or other) so the rollback wheel would be really required.
Another thing I would add: texts are not always composed in the same way. Some 2-line texts stop and only if I press a second time do they complete; but this happens only with some because others instead of always 2 lines are completed without problems

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game shares a problem with some others games. And this is that when you put in a strong ntr as it happens in this game, people who like other types of games leave. And although there is a non-ntr route, people leave the same, because the strong ntr scenes are still there and without the possibility of softening them. When doing completely separate routes, in ntr you have no chance of avoiding something, it is almost a vn and as I have said, it is a hard ntr (mother ganbang, sister sex doll, gf seduced by a disgusting guy). And if you look, in the last pages of comments they are all from ntr. The rest of the players have been disappearing.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game shares a problem with some others games. And this is that when you put in a strong ntr as it happens in this game, people who like other types of games leave. And although there is a non-ntr route, people leave the same, because the strong ntr scenes are still there and without the possibility of softening them. When doing completely separate routes, in ntr you have no chance of avoiding something, it is almost a vn and as I have said, it is a hard ntr (mother ganbang, sister sex doll, gf seduced by a disgusting guy). And if you look, in the last pages of comments they are all from ntr. The rest of the players have been disappearing.
Yeah, I think it is mostly this as well. I'm no fan of ntr. So having those updates is just a let down for me. Then, when there is an update for the other routes, they are almost hidden away in previous chapters to trigger which just makes replay annoying compared to 'Ren'py-VN-games' more linear way of doing things. The crappy and slow interface is not helping either. So now I just browse the game files to see the pictures/animations.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes