cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Only problem I have now is that it cost 25 bucks EVERY month to get the "preview".
Would be nice if I could pay say 60 bucks to get every update but thats just wish full thinking on my part.
As a supporter you get the content according to your support level. The higher the support the earlier you can play.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
As a supporter you get the content according to your support level. The higher the support the earlier you can play.
The problem with this and I think patreon is that if I support with 25$ every month and it takes 2 years I end up paying 600$ for a game.

But for now because I do love this game and the dark path I'm going to pay support them a few more times.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
TrueNemesis no worries :) essentially it goes like this in case you want to know:

"Each tier will be automatically able to play the game at the following days:
Unicorns/Collectors can play at release.
Sharks every 7th of the month.
Yetis every 14th.
Aliens every 21st.
And Free every 30th! You do not need to login to play the free content. "

Reactions: ddf

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Well I sure seem to have jumped the gun here then, well if you only have DRM on the "preview" release of the game and remove it after a month I kinda see no problem.

Only problem I have now is that it cost 25 bucks EVERY month to get the "preview".
Would be nice if I could pay say 60 bucks to get every update but thats just wish full thinking on my part.

Jim, I was wrong about you and Rocco.
I'm sorry!

I do love your game and can't wait to see the finished version.
We are saying since the last month that, EVERY SINGLE MONTH A FREE UPDATE WILL BE RELEASES, hehe.

People just paid attention of the login, and auto update, and that, but the part that we say, YOU CAN STILL PLAY FOR FREE AND GET UPDATES FOR FREE no one reads... Seriously, hahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, no one are forced to pay anything to play the game... if you guys want to support us by any value, we will really appreciate it. This is what enables us to continue the development of the game.

If you can't or don't want to support us it's fine too! You can still play the game FOR FREE each month with new content.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The problem with this and I think patreon is that if I support with 25$ every month and it takes 2 years I end up paying 600$ for a game.

But for now because I do love this game and the dark path I'm going to pay support them a few more times.
Sustain a support over months or even years as a patron is insane!

Support as much as you can and as often as you can. No one is going to force you to support more or over years. It is your decision and your support. Do as you wish. (y)

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
We are saying since the last month that, EVERY SINGLE MONTH A FREE UPDATE WILL BE RELEASES, hehe.

People just paid attention of the login, and auto update, and that, but the part that we say, YOU CAN STILL PLAY FOR FREE AND GET UPDATES FOR FREE no one reads... Seriously, hahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, no one are forced to pay anything to play the game... if you guys want to support us by any value, we will really appreciate it. This is what enables us to continue the development of the game.

If you can't or don't want to support us it's fine too! You can still play the game FOR FREE each month with new content.
That is why I was confused when I talk to you earlier last week asking why we don't have the NTR yet since v.0.10.0.0 was already available on f95 for a few weeks now. I don't mind waiting, I just didn't understand clearly.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
If you have Norton, turn your SONAR completely off before you download and install the 1st time. Norton thinks the game is a bug and will delete files out of it unless you do. Then use the links to fix the save / load issue. After doing this, my install fires right up and takes no time to load hardly. Way better than waiting for the game to boot up from a rar program. The save and load have no issues either after auto installing the fix. ;)

tashusayin

Apr 21, 2020
does anyone have the images and videos for the 0.10.0.0 build on a cloud or a way to extract the streaming assets on mac

przewodo

May 10, 2017
it still had DRM though that you retroactively added sneakily. I don't give a shit that I can play it for "Free", you can catch aids for free as well, doesn't mean you should be happy you can.

By the way the game is really good though, just really bad practice, adopting the scummiest buisseness model in the games industry. DRM should die in a fire. Here's another point what happens when the company that made your DRM closes down, does that mean no one will be able to play your game then? or what happens if you guy's have to close down. The very likely option with a DRM is that you won't be able to play the game anymore once either of those happened, so it doesn't matter how good your game is, if there comes a point where no one can play the game because the server returns a blank then that game is gone
First, I'm glad that you liked our game, I do really appreciate that!

But second, I'm 100% the developer of everything, so, if WE come down, we are gonna make the version without any lock. This will not happen only if I DIE and no one get access to the source codes.

Also, no one respects the fact that we always let free content of our game public available at certain point. There is no way to tell "Please.. use only our free version and next month update the free version".

We made this because there was people selling our game in other websites. Also, it is not fair with our backers that pays to see the content 30 days before it get released for the public. So that is why we made this. Free updates for everyone every month AND the current newest content only for backers..

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I forgot to mention before that, I agree 100% with you about any blocking IF no free content was available and added every month, but this isn't our case. You just need to wait 30 days... as everyone waits, even the backers need to wait 30 days for new content because we are making it...

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I just want to figure out what's new in this game. All I know is I went 3 routes (love routes) and all of them had the same 3 scenes but I think one route had a slightly different scene with dialogues? It was all fairy in the morning then date with "landlady" and a choice of 2 scenes at the party. Is that correct for v10.5?
The v10 is the Love route and it was released to the public this month. The LR scene starts with the fairy and at night a movie night on David's house. Lots of different things happen depending on your previous choice: Go Camping (3 different outcomes) or Go to the Beach (+1 different outcome).

Thew v10.5 is the NTR and it is available for backers only. It will be released to the public at 31th of this montth.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes