MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
in my opinion, I clearly said that I tried everything) in my opinion without drm it will start without problems) when there are no messages about jambs, only then can you say that everything is fine
Curl error 51: Cert verify failed: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_NOT_TRUSTED
Scene 'Main_Menu' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:LoadScene(String, LoadSceneParameters)
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:LoadScene(String, LoadSceneMode)
AssetsDownloader:Update()

[C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/SceneManager/SceneManager.cpp line 166]
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/SceneManager/SceneManager.cpp Line: 166)

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: b98 -> priority: 1

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Scene 'Main_Menu' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:LoadScene(String, LoadSceneParameters)
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:LoadScene(String, LoadSceneMode)
AssetsDownloader:Update()

[C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/SceneManager/SceneManager.cpp line 166]
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/SceneManager/SceneManager.cpp Line: 166)

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: b98 -> priority: 1
do you have a modified firewall or any other security programs installed?

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
First time i'm playing this game and obviously first download, i can't load my saves?

I tried the fix posted here:

Here is the official link for the save game loading issue fix.

But that doesn't resolve anything, what is going on? Everything else works fine.

Edit: it says "this content is not available to you at this time"

przewodo

May 10, 2017
First time i'm playing this game and obviously first download, i can't load my saves?

I tried the fix posted here:

But that doesn't resolve anything, what is going on? Everything else works fine.

Edit: it says "this content is not available to you at this time"
Here is the latest update links... download form here

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Here is the latest update links... download form here

I have to download everything again then?

Is the in game updater broken?

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
I have to download everything again then?

Is the in game updater broken?
For me, I did have to reinstall the game using the latest link, but saving worked fine after. I would double check as soon as the game starts just in case though.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
No... it isn't broken... but you probably had messed up with the files, because the savegames are working...
I didn't mess with any files, i started the game went through the update and download something like 200mb and started playing, i saved and tried to load but i couldn't.

Edit: Downloading from the latest link works, i can load saves now. There's obviously something wrong with the link in the OP or the updater is broken

Last edited:

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Well what can I say if f95 staff considers that because of the drm it is not worthy to update our game in the forum I believe it is wrong. This is a forum where people can find all games paid and not paid, pirated and not pirated.
If it is decided to “punish” us like that because we implement a one month, just a month of paywall... then I don’t know what to say that would be in my eyes unfair. Very unfair.
I talked the other day with one of the staff and Indeed they are thinking if they are going to update our game again, this is why they have not updated it yet.
What ever it is I will respect their decision even if i disagree. As other than that f95 is a great forum and is much more than the latest updates section.
"Piracy is almost always a service problem..." Gabe newell

DRM is never the answer!
You would be nowhere without people who first downloaded your game here and other places and then became a sponsor.
You only hurt people who wants to be a sponsor, but you lost my money when you put a DRM on your game and I know a lot of people are thinking like this.
And its obvius that people are now having problems where before DRM there was none.

I agree with the mods here and if you don't want your game to be pirated why even stay on this site?
This site is one of the biggest gateways to adult western adult games hands down, I love it and so many creators start here and I know of a few who even went on to get the games on steam.

This stinks of greed and that is a path that never ends well...

This is just my personal opinion, not meant as an attack on the devs.
Just my 50 cents on this drama.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
"Piracy is almost always a service problem..." Gabe newell

DRM is never the answer!
You would be nowhere without people who first downloaded your game here and other places and then became a sponsor.
You only hurt people who wants to be a sponsor, but you lost my money when you put a DRM on your game and I know a lot of people are thinking like this.
And its obvius that people are now having problems where before DRM there was none.

I agree with the mods here and if you don't want your game to be pirated why even stay on this site?
This site is one of the biggest gateways to adult western adult games hands down, I love it and so many creators start here and I know of a few who even went on to get the games on steam.

This stinks of greed and that is a path that never ends well...

This is just my personal opinion, not meant as an attack on the devs.
Just my 50 cents on this drama.
I think you missed the point that the game remains free - all you have to do is to wait an extra month.

Not a big deal imo. But for you it seems to be a huge problem.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
TrueNemesis I respect your opinion but I would agree with you if the drm was not only a month. We are not making anyone pay to get something. And in the same time we are protecting the latest episode not from F95 but from pirate sites that would otherwise profit from it directly.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I think you missed the point that the game remains free - all you have to do is to wait an extra month.

Not a big deal imo. But for you it seems to be a huge problem.
TrueNemesis I respect your opinion but I would agree with you if the drm was not only a month. We are not making anyone pay to get something. And in the same time we are protecting the latest episode not from F95 but from pirate sites that would otherwise profit from it directly.
Did I miss this part, if I wait a month I get a DRM free download?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Yes check/download here:
Well I sure seem to have jumped the gun here then, well if you only have DRM on the "preview" release of the game and remove it after a month I kinda see no problem.

Only problem I have now is that it cost 25 bucks EVERY month to get the "preview".
Would be nice if I could pay say 60 bucks to get every update but thats just wish full thinking on my part.

Jim, I was wrong about you and Rocco.
I'm sorry!

I do love your game and can't wait to see the finished version.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes