przewodo

May 10, 2017
Yes. Closed the game, downloaded the update, opened the game, new saves were gone. Started a new game, saved at the first choice at the pool scene. tried to load that save and got the message that it was not available at this time.
If you have discord, can you PM me please? It will faster for me to try to help you. I'm Rocco

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
If you have discord, can you PM me please? It will faster for me to try to help you. I'm Rocco
Thanks, but I don't have Discord. I am re-downloading the update and turning off my firewall. It nabbed it the first time and I had to give it the OK to make it work. Turned it completely off now in case it didn't fully restore the 1st time. Am I correct in assuming that it should auto update without me having to copy files to the game folder since the game downloaded into my PC now?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Thanks, but I don't have Discord. I am re-downloading the update and turning off my firewall. It nabbed it the first time and I had to give it the OK to make it work. Turned it completely off now in case it didn't fully restore the 1st time. Am I correct in assuming that it should auto update without me having to copy files to the game folder since the game downloaded into my PC now?
You don't have and can't copy anything old from the installed game. The installers will do everything. Extract the game on the folder that you want. set permission to the streaming assets folder for the game being able to auto update and create a shortcut on the desktop if the user wants that.

The update was for people that already had the game installed and just need to update the bug. some things we can't automatically update.

The full install have all the files needed to play the game. Launch, it will verify the files if needs update (but because you made a full install, it won't download anything) and just hit play.

The SaveGames are inside the StreamingAssets folder. This is the only thing that you can copy from one place to other, also, you can always import your old SaveGames (previous from v10) in the import button on the load screen from the main menu.

In some cases, some users has some corrupted SaveGame files that wasn't allowing to import the saves, so, it was a matter to delete that save and everything has worked normal.

Also, unfortunately, when we published the update this month, the files was corrupted, causing this issue of the game try to download and don't go ahead. By deleting main_scenes, main_scenes.manifest, release_v_0_10_5_0 and release_v_0_10_5_0.manifest and letting the game self update fixed this issue.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
One more thing I noticed. After you load a saved game, the functions to use the H key to hide the text does not work as well as the ability to use the CTRL key to fast forward. :confused:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
One more thing I noticed. After you load a saved game, the functions to use the H key to hide the text does not work as well as the ability to use the CTRL key to fast forward. :confused:
Now it works again after I saved a 2nd time. Frikkin Norton!!! :ROFLMAO: That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it. :ROFLMAO:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
This is a bug that I'm fixing now. The bug occurs when you load the game not on the main screen. Right now, to get back the skip function, just open and close the load screen inside the game that the keyboard will be unlocked and the skip will work again.

Soon I will be releasing the update for this. For those that already installed, it will only need to install the fix (about 70mb) when we finish it.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This is a bug that I'm fixing now. The bug occurs when you load the game not on the main screen. Right now, to get back the skip function, just open and close the load screen inside the game that the keyboard will be unlocked and the skip will work again.

Soon I will be releasing the update for this. For those that already installed, it will only need to install the fix (about 70mb) when we finish it.
Ah! Nice. :cool: (y)

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
"the content is not available for you at this time"
how does one clear that error? it happens at random attempts to load saves prior and even with the 10.5 update that dropped today for us free users?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
why ami not able to run this game.. it just shows black screesn even after installation...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
"the content is not available for you at this time"
how does one clear that error? it happens at random attempts to load saves prior and even with the 10.5 update that dropped today for us free users?
Please read the last 3 pages. A patch was posted there to fix the issue.
why ami not able to run this game.. it just shows black screesn even after installation...
Switch your OS's language to English.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK, even though the NTR path is juicy and hot, ever since this last Love update and after playing every path with the (alledged) Mom, Sis, (roommates...) and Kelly, my favorite path now is the Kelly route. But wait, there are 3 branches to that route at the campfire scene. After playing through the 3 scenarios, my favorite overall path is the one where Kelly's friend Aurora gets with Michael. This path opened up what I thought was the hottest scenes of the game towards the end between Kelly and Aurora. I have a hope that after this scene, it will lead to a path where Kelly will have a choice to cheat with Michael throughout the rest of the game. Cheating isn't NTR if the MC doesn't know about it. ;) And cheating is more juicy and drama filled than NTR too. :love: Michael has had the short end on all of the other paths and this one is also good because David is in the clown seat through this path so we don't have to worry about him changing Kelly to look like a chicken headed Karen... ;) :ROFLMAO:

Outstanding update. (y)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes