przewodo

May 10, 2017
Is loading bug fixed?
If you were one of the first to update your game... delete the file main_scenes.manifest, main_scenes, release_v_0_10_5_0 and release_v_0_10_5_0.manifest inside the StreamingAssets file and let the game update again. those files was corrupted.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
If you were one of the first to update your game... delete the file main_scenes.manifest, main_scenes, release_v_0_10_5_0 and release_v_0_10_5_0.manifest inside the StreamingAssets file and let the game update again. those files was corrupted.
Thx for help.

Maty

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any more content with Nancy in Love Update V 0.10.0.0 besides the one in the morning where you can choose to kiss/spank her? I want to know if I missed anything maybe because of my decisions in the previous updates.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Is there any content with Nancy in Love Update V 0.10.0.0 besides the one in the morning where you can choose to kiss/spank her? I want to know if I missed anything maybe because of the decisions in the previous updates.
Nancy no, only all other girls.

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
game keeps crashing at "downloading main_game",at around 100/240mb just drops back to desktop. any fix for that or full download available ?

edit: redownloaded game and it works now ,seem to be problem with my old game client.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I love and hate this game at the same time.

There is so much good but it's little things that ruin it for me, like all the unnecessary and unnecessarily long transitions. Like after the movie and car ride with Aria, do we really need a 5 second transition to say they are home, or few min later or later. GAHHHH!!!

And some of the scenes and logic on the love route frustrate me so much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
had dl'd 10/0.10 originally but that doesn't matter since game wants reload everything again. not likey.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
game keeps crashing at "downloading main_game",at around 100/240mb just drops back to desktop. any fix for that or full download available ?

edit: redownloaded game and it works now ,seem to be problem with my old game client.
Applying the bug fix from here worked for me without the need to re-download the entire game.
Here is the official link for the save game loading issue fix.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
UncleVT
Hey mate, sorry to drag you into this thread, but can you explain to me when and how a game appears on the "Latest Update"-Section?

The Spellbook has an auto-updater, so stand-alone build via MEGA are no longer needed, but how do you guys know when to update the thread and but the game on "Latest Update"-Section?

Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes