wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
UncleVT
Hey mate, sorry to drag you into this thread, but can you explain to me when and how a game appears on the "Latest Update"-Section?

The Spellbook has an auto-updater, so stand-alone build via MEGA are no longer needed, but how do you guys know when to update the thread and but the game on "Latest Update"-Section?
Report the OP with a changelog. Or much better an update version to download.

Reactions: Maleficent

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
same issue here...it keeps not loading and now it crashes too...I've tried both methods
- first I deleted the files the DEV said, but...nothing...so
- I just deleted the game/folder and downloaded it again...but nothing...
- I tried the official fix posted here...but it got worse...now it crashes during the loading screen...

I also want to mention that the loading screen takes WAY too much...about 5 to 7 mins to run the game...(my PC: i5, 8 Gb ram, GT710 2Gb...)

Ok...now I've deleted everything and will wait for an update...

PS I had to use CCCleaner and Revo to get rid of the mess that the install files posted here did...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i did fix it, my firewall was just an ass, but another problem. can\t load my old saves
Apply the bug fix posted here.

EDIT Nov. 2020
Always download the latest game client from Dev's patreon page for free.

Here is the official link for the save game loading issue fix.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Good lord, this installation and download is taking forever. I need a newer, faster PC instead of this 11 year old ass one. :confused:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Thanks but when installed inside my 10folder, cant find saves neither import, idk if iam doing something wrong.
If you have discord, please go on our channel and PM me there please. I'm Rocco. It would be easier for me to help you with the issue.

RockSteady1

Oct 4, 2018
I have problem with game. I upload 10.05. but last scene still with Nancy (end of v.10.) and screen "To be continued". What's problem? How I can fix that? I delete game two-time and nothing...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have problem with game. I upload 10.05. but last scene still with Nancy (end of v.10.) and screen "To be continued". What's problem? How I can fix that? I delete game two-time and nothing...
v10.0.0 content is love route path not NTR.
v10.5.0 (NTR) will be available on 31. August for non-supporters.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK I used the links for the save and load issue. The game is saving now but when I go to load it, the game tells me that the content is not available for me at this time. :cry: This is on a new game with new saves. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalkuv
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes