sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Quick review of Ep 1,2

Story -- Threadbare story and even scarce script. Three teenagers discover a book written a Latin about some spells that render the victim full of lust and corrupts their morality. Hmm, where have I heard that before, perhaps in my Dreams full of Desire ;-). Even the MC's mother (lame try to call her babysitter) is modelled after Mrs. Turner from DoD, including her cocktail dress. The story moves so fast that at the end of episode 1, you're already well into tasting the fruits of your efforts in incanting the Latin gibberish. Some choices also have NTR.
Points - 1/5

UI -- The UI looks fine, the renders are decent but it is based on Unity but has the options of Ren'Py. Makes you think you can scroll back but doesn't happen. The save interface looks awful. But since it's so Spartan yet functional not much to address. Kudos for adding the sound effects though and the animations are smooth.
Points - 3.5/5

iEvents -- As I mentioned previously, you rush through the story so rapidly to the iEvents, you don't have time to learn the characters. If that's to your liking, you won't be disappointed, you get to business pretty much at the end of Ep-1. The lack of character development, the conflict in emotions, buildup to a scene and overpowering of lust over morality was intended but was rushed. That said, sex scenes are nicely done, smooth animations and sound effects are a cherry on top.
Points 3.5/5.

The game clearly takes cues from Dreams of Desire - the book, the spell, the modelling of MC's mother, heck even the change of eye colour when the spell is in effect. Not a bad thing to be inspired from a game but the dev could definitely put his own twist if he invests more time in developing the characters.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooo... Not just change from Renpy to Unity... Now is for 64bits system?... Fuck!... I'm a poor guy that not can affort to buy a new PC just for a couples of games. There will be a 32bits version at some point? Just ask...

Reactions: modo200

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
with the developer notes..... does that mean the love route has NTR or doesn't have NTR? cause it seems like they are saying "people against ntr will never play this game anyway so not gonna specifying whether or not the love route has it cause they won't play anyway." (I personally hate NTR, but not gonna stop me from playing a game where it is optional.....)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
with the developer notes..... does that mean the love route has NTR or doesn't have NTR? cause it seems like they are saying "people against ntr will never play this game anyway so not gonna specifying whether or not the love route has it cause they won't play anyway." (I personally hate NTR, but not gonna stop me from playing a game where it is optional.....)
For now i can say, it is optional. Yes the two other guys lusting for the girl and they are a bit touchy, but you can choose if they can go further or not, which means, on love route she only put her hands on the MC. For now at least (if this will change i'm out too).

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Optional.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes