WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Do the devs really expect people to donate $25 dollars a month just to be able to play this game 7 days earlier than everyone else? That's $300 over an entire year. I'm sorry, but the devs on this one are greedy as hell.

I thought I had seen the worst of money hungry Patreon developers.

Reactions: ThatGreenGuy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let me remind you of a couple .
1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.
2. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final.
3. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic.

Any further infractions of the rules above will result in warnings and thread bans.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@NaughtyGames could you please make the text instant in the dialogue box?
In RenPy games it's not a problem, but with the Unity games it seems as a major technical problem.
It is really annoying

Reactions: fixet
Mar 28, 2018
The NTR routs appears to be avoidable for those that don't enjoy it. If you do follow the NTR route there is also rape, non-consensual events such as gang-rape and BDSM which some NTR fans might wish to avoid with no warning in the tags.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This game is soo weird. And not just the NTR, everything, the pacing of the story, characters. Literally feels like when people make shitty live adaptation of a anime/manga and this is a game adaptation of a hentai doujinshi

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Okay I gave it a run through, um it has problems, plot-wise, I really would have like to see more of the mechanics, it seemed like it was rushed and might be a good initial release like a rev 0.01, I'm not sure I like where the plot conflict is leading. To quote a famous person involving secrets, three people can keep a secret as long and two of them are dead. the conflict between the MC and his friends seems a little over the top and juvenile. It could have been taken so many other better places. Come on Dev, show us some game mechanics, let us play with the spellbook. What you showed us was basically a revamp of your initial idea, which was good, you introduced a plot conflict with the MC's friends that wasn't really needed and kinda just makes the friends look mostly like douche bags. The graphics and scenes are stellar, but I really want more play and less paint by number. So in the immortal words, of Bruce; Klatu, Verata, necktie! there I said the words, maybe not every teeny syllable exactly right but I basically said the words.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
The NTR routs appears to be avoidable for those that don't enjoy it. If you do follow the NTR route there is also rape, non-consensual events such as gang-rape and BDSM which some NTR fans might wish to avoid with no warning in the tags.
Sorry for the stupid question but how can i play this route ?

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Cryptor, when you get to the last event (jogging) in chapter 2 when the gangsters show up just select the 'Call the Cops' option and not the 'Attack' option.

Reactions: Cryptor

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hot model, NTR hurts as hell, non-NTR good enough... It's a pitty it's still short, but worthy, for sure.

Also, some (not all) of the best cumshots textures I've seen so far. Good work!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes