TugaCel

Dec 15, 2017
I'll take NTR 1000x times over Bestiality, seriously people who like that are way more weird...

One thing I don't like about this game is how the protagonist looks like a kid, huge turn off.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I like juvenile looking protagonist AND bestiality :eek: so, what should i do, call Houston ? :unsure:
I don't know I let the game designer, the actual artist decide what's what for HIS or HER game, If you don't like it, don't play it whinging about things you don't like, is like saying you think you think that Banksy should redo the Sistine Chapel. Appreciate the art of game design for what it is, if it's not for you it's not for you. if you like vanilla find something vanilla. But some of us it appears like spinkles and mixens in our ice cream. The game design has to have a plot or an objective, and then art, and then mechanics, and those three blend together to something that is hopefully cohesive.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Request thread for Chapter 3:

Also, everybody get ready for Chapter 3 because:

" Important information for Episode 3

Ep.3 Is a very important episode for your relationship with Nancy. Depending on your choices on the previous chapters you will be locked either to the love or to the NTR route...FOREVER

The love route will be available with the next update as due to the problems I mentioned earlier we couldn't finish it :(

But even if you are here only for the love route I suggest playing the game as we have new characters in it and spicy scenes :)

Thank you guys! "

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooo... I'm not complain about the change from Rempy to Unity... Better now and not in the Ep 12 or 13... I just ask (politely) There is a 32bits version at some time? I found the first chapter very promising and I would like to continue playing.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes