• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Can you guys recommend any games similar to this one? I really don´t mind Unity as long as the renders are great! :)

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
NaughtyGames
it's sad that you made a game on UNITY, we have translators who themselves translate the game if desired, translated the first episode to REN'PY, but it is very difficult to translate to UNITY, with their translation, more people would know about the game into their native language

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind NTR but in romance games I generally avoid it due to it killing the romance side of things.

I bring it up because here we have an MC that really deserves to be NTR'd.

First he uses it on his mother/babysitter (i'm not into incest so she was the babysitter for me) just because he's a horny kid and gets all pissy when the woman starts wanting to fuck other people .... even though he did it to her.

Knowing full well what the book does he then does it to his own girlfriend because she wont have sex before marriage.

I bet he gets pissy when she wants to fuck around too.

So we have a guy that has used magic to make 2 people he knows extra horny and want to fuck yet thinks he can keep it all to himself.

Nah, not happening. I'm going to have those women drowning in sperm by the time i'm done. He needs teaching.

That and he's a real whiny little shit and he annoys me but the women look fantastic, especially the roommate/sister. If she had the girlfriends hairstyle she's be almost perfect for pussy licking.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Gotta give the guy the credit - for making pretty well looking animations. Which is rare thing in the "industry"

Good job so far !

I just hope game will continue to be focused on quasi-shota characters rather than older guys.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I don't mind NTR but in romance games I generally avoid it due to it killing the romance side of things.

I bring it up because here we have an MC that really deserves to be NTR'd.

First he uses it on his mother/babysitter (i'm not into incest so she was the babysitter for me) just because he's a horny kid and gets all pissy when the woman starts wanting to fuck other people .... even though he did it to her.

Knowing full well what the book does he then does it to his own girlfriend because she wont have sex before marriage.

I bet he gets pissy when she wants to fuck around too.

So we have a guy that has used magic to make 2 people he knows extra horny and want to fuck yet thinks he can keep it all to himself.

Nah, not happening. I'm going to have those women drowning in sperm by the time i'm done. He needs teaching.

That and he's a real whiny little shit and he annoys me but the women look fantastic, especially the roommate/sister. If she had the girlfriends hairstyle she's be almost perfect for pussy licking.
I agree with you, the Mc just cares about himself and decide to use the spellbook just to have sex with his girlfriend, not because he loves her and yes he deserves a punishment. The MC wants to use the book at his Sister too, but I don't think this is necessary, because she seems corrupted already. The MC has a wild imagination at least. I'm playing both paths.

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Renders are great
Too much sex already and not enough about the story.
It's a bit frustrating to know there's something fishy about this spellbook but you prefered to limit this third episode to a proper introduction with the girlfriend, roomate and nancy's boss :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
updated walkthrough? thanks.
You get 2 choices and one of those only has 1 option with the other coming next time.

So your only working choice is to spy on the women in the shower or not .... and you need a walkthrough for that?

Well, shit.

Now i've seen it all.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi! Since last episode, I joined the dev team, so I can say a few things now.. :)

this game is gonna need a gallery feature, i hope they have it planned
We are planning to do this.

It is getting better and better. I love Your work. High quality of graphic and story. Eagerly waiting for every update.
Thanks very much! We are trying to make everyone happy.

I am starting to love this Game more and more, and one of the best Games that I am supporting so far, lots of characters, no boring Intervals, and the Graphics are Great, and which is updated with regularity.
Will have to change my Signatur soon:sneaky:.
We already asked to our designer to make 3 signatures for you guys!

NaughtyGames
it's sad that you made a game on UNITY, we have translators who themselves translate the game if desired, translated the first episode to REN'PY, but it is very difficult to translate to UNITY, with their translation, more people would know about the game into their native language
We will make the translation to be very easy. In the future releases we will do that too.

Gotta give the guy the credit - for making pretty well looking animations. Which is rare thing in the "industry"

Good job so far !

I just hope game will continue to be focused on quasi-shota characters rather than older guys.
Thank you very much!

For the future of the game, we have 50%/50% on our Patrons that want NTR/Love. So we decide to deliver more content in both routes by splitting them in no way to get back (unless you start over).

So, for now one, one month will be update for NTR, other month vill be for love route. So everyone will be able to play the game as they like. Who like both routes will be getting it in double :)

The game was designed to be very straightforward. You do not have to wait an eternity to see sex scenes and (or try to) have very good quality sex scenes.

Thank you very much for all the support.

I hope that everyone enjoys.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When I start the game, after the "Naughty Game" screen it crashes with the attached error message.
Does anybody had this?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes