I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Whew MC gets power hungry with the spellbook? When we gonna get a hero to save the girls? :ROFLMAO:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
When I start the game, after the "Naughty Game" screen it crashes with the attached error message.
Does anybody had this?
It appears on your log that the crash are related to the directx. try to reinstall the directx to the latest update or version.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Just my 2 Cents:

This has really improved pretty well.

Overall good Renders.
Animations near Perfection in Chap. 3
Story is ... ok.
What's really annoying: The Moans. Every 5 sec. the same Moan in a lewd Scene. Nah. No Value.
For a Unity Game it works without Problems. Good Work. (y)

Arias Shower Scene was NICE.
I LOVE the Labret-Piercing and Tattoos.
Imho she could use kinda different Hairstyle. Like a Mix with the wet Hair from the Shower and with a Ponytail if you know what i mean. Her "normal" looks kinda weird it's to "high". Sorry, but i can't describe in another Way.

Kelly is cute.
Not the best looking Girl but also not ugly.
But i think it's because i'm not much of a Fan of Short Hair(cuts). Especially Sidecut/Undercut :sick:

Nancy is ok.
Overall she looks like a "real" Mom.
Scenes with here are good.
Only her Facial Impressions are sometimes really weird.

I hate NTR so i really like that it is avoidable and the Devs are going to put different Routes in the Game.

Reactions: przewodo

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Sure! What do you prefer? Chess Titans, Mahjong Titans, Internet Backgammon, Internet Spades, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Minesweeper, FreeCell, Hearts. Choose!
You're amazingly funny..I meant the minigame that's made by NaughtyGames I think it has the same characters tho..so simply asking if someone might upload them.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes