RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The plot on this is like tissue paper thin, the main character is cookie cut out from like 20 other corruption games. The game seems to be made specifically as a platform for NTR scenes and not much else. MC, Mother and Mr. Mohawk are all recycled right out of other games. Michael is not one I recognize, and both the girlfriend and the sister look rather original. I don't see a lot of potential for growth her. It's just going to be more of the same for the whole game. Corrupt everyone, either for just yourself or to pass around to everyone. MC won't give one shit who he hurts in the process as long as he's getting his rocks off.

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
I think I figured out that for whatever reason I'm missing the streaming assets. Can someone share?

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Not sure whats been done since the last beta or update but cant seem to download all of game.
Played it fine few days ago.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Finally I can try it :)
Good work!
The only thing I miss from RenPy version is a text back feature.
And I have found a small bug: when SAVE you can see Save slot 000, Save slot 001 BUT when LOAD it says Save slot 001, Save slot 002 - that is +1 than Save

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Finally I can try it :)
Good work!
The only thing I miss from RenPy version is a text back feature.
And I have found a small bug: when SAVE you can see Save slot 000, Save slot 001 BUT when LOAD it says Save slot 001, Save slot 002 - that is +1 than Save
Thanks for the bug report. We will fix this soon.

Reactions: ustar

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Any chance on getting this here ?

:unsure:

Actually it should be this :

"

Hey guys!
The next mini-game is ! I tried to put all the content you guys voted for! (NTR-spy/cuckold/humiliation... and more)
It is definitely not for the faint-hearted! "

I happen to like this game very very much, so my mind says : Give me more, more, more ! More ! More more more ...
(and now imagine the great Cornholio/Beavis "Need TP for my bunghole" scene :LOL: )

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Any chance on getting this here ?

:unsure:

Actually it should be this :

"

Hey guys!
The next mini-game is ! I tried to put all the content you guys voted for! (NTR-spy/cuckold/humiliation... and more)
It is definitely not for the faint-hearted! "

I happen to like this game very very much, so my mind says : Give me more, more, more ! More ! More more more ...
(and now imagine the great Cornholio/Beavis "Need TP for my bunghole" scene :LOL: )

I'm interested in this as well, what is it?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes