Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
bruh how the hell do I get the sauna threesome? tried the different paths from the pool but only get kelly and aria solo.

edit: nvm for some reason, I only get it if Aurora is with Michael and not at the resort

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there a reason this game never gets shown on "latest updates" section? It's still stuck as last update being 3 years ago.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
i updated the game and i see unlocked scenes in the gallery but the game ends before getting to them can anyone help
thanks

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
i updated the game and i see unlocked scenes in the gallery but the game ends before getting to them can anyone help
thanks
Content is blocked behind a patreon wall. I used to be a patron but the 15 or so bucks for the small updates turned me off. Plus, the early stages of the game were easily the hottest. The pool scene, the MMF scene with the MCs friends, and the hottest was the angle of the friend banging the MCs girlfriend especially when they were all sitting on the couch. Since then, all the beach vacation content etc has been kind of tame in comparison to what the game has already shown us. Game also seemed to give you less choice of what kind of NTR you prefer as well. I'm so tired of the model of the MC in these games that I actually love to see him get cucked but Id rather him be vaguely-to-somewhat aware, makes the scenes hotter and not pathetic. And as far as the Vanilla route, couldn't really tell you. Even though the scenes are still fantastic I've played enough games on this site with that boring storyline.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes