cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the game from here and installed it. Stuck on black screen after typing character names, won't open. Help please
dl from dev's patreon and set keyboard language as english before 1st time running game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wasn't exactly long update on lovepath, few clicks and the end.

buff

May 29, 2017
Naughty Jim, as a Mac guy I appreciate the extra effort to put the game in the DMG format, but you really don't need to do that. People on F95 are pretty accustomed to zip files, even if it means having to do the occasional permission fix. It's a lot quicker than having to do the extra step (decompress/validate/mount the DMG, then copy the files over-- as opposed to simply unpacking the zip and moving the game into the destination folder... moving is instantaneous, copying is not). If building the DMG is extra effort for you, you should probably skip it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just checked but the 15.75 free version still isn't out on Patreon (and since my auto uploader doesn't work....) any idea of when ? I researched a little and could only find answers about the auto uploader

peekayy

May 5, 2018
Not sure if anyone can help, but Ive upgraded to windows 11 and since then, the updater doesnt work, it just hangs on Initializing. Ive disabled Windows firewall and defender yet still wont budge. Has anyone got any ideas please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if anyone can help, but Ive upgraded to windows 11 and since then, the updater doesnt work, it just hangs on Initializing. Ive disabled Windows firewall and defender yet still wont budge. Has anyone got any ideas please?
try reinstalling and don't actually need it since game checks updates by itself when it opens.

peekayy

May 5, 2018
try reinstalling and don't actually need it since game checks updates by itself when it opens.
Given that a go, Win11 messed everything up so I flattened it, then downloaded the game again but it's still messing me about.
Is the latest Free version 15.5? If so, thats what I got and it wont go any further

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Given that a go, Win11 messed everything up so I flattened it, then downloaded the game again but it's still messing me about.
Is the latest Free version 15.5? If so, thats what I got and it wont go any further
16 is latest,

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
will there ever be any way we can scroll back on the conversations? due to my neuropathy, I kept accidentally clicking too much at times and had to go back to an older save and then redo everything I had done up to that point just to see the part of the convo I had missed. and yes I understand it's my issue but with that said it still detracted a great deal from the enjoyment of the game for me.

Kelly, I played the Love path. will we (the players) ever get the chance to sorta speak put her in her place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: theola
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes