exacttr

Nov 23, 2020
The game does not work in Turkish language on windows. You have to make the windows language English and play it that way.

Oyun windows'da türkçe dilinde çalışmıyor. Windows dilini ingilizce yapıp öyle oynaman gerekiyor.
Thank you very much friend. problem solved.

exacttr

Nov 23, 2020
The game does not work in Turkish language on windows. You have to make the windows language English and play it that way.

Oyun windows'da türkçe dilinde çalışmıyor. Windows dilini ingilizce yapıp öyle oynaman gerekiyor.

Well, my friend, how can I translate this game into Turkish? AutoTranslator is not working. Do you know any way?

Peki dostum bu oyunu nasıl Türkçe'ye çevirebilirim. AutoTranslator çalışmıyor. Her hangi bir yolunu biliyor musun ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, my friend, how can I translate this game into Turkish? AutoTranslator is not working. Do you know any way?

Peki dostum bu oyunu nasıl Türkçe'ye çevirebilirim. AutoTranslator çalışmıyor. Her hangi bir yolunu biliyor musun ?
you can't, only dev can do it but then he would need to learn turkey and doubt that's something he wants to do.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The free version isn't updated anymore ? It's still on 15.5 on their patreon and it's already more than a month for 15.75 and 16.0

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes