przewodo

May 10, 2017
1 update per month, then 0.5 update per month, then 0.25 updates and update per 2 month... Bad feelings about it have i
Hi! Long time I don't post anything here... But I wana say that things aren't going good for me for some time. if you guys read our posts on Patreon, you will underrstand what happened. a loot oof shit happening last year, I did divorced, moved, when I moved, my 3 monitors was broken, I had to buy new ones, then a pipe broke near my pc aand I weasn't enable to work because it was a HUGE mess. We always talk with ourr backers aand let things very clear to them on what happens.

Since from the beginning, we did regular updates for 24 consecutive months, and I know everyone excpect this from us, but unfortunatelly, bad things happen. I hope you guys understand it. That is why we just released a minigame last month. It was the time left we had so I could make the scenes and render.

Please, go on our or our and chek things. There is our official communication channel.

Thanks everyone thaat plays our game and support us.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
well game doesn't inform you about new version when you start it?
The game stops checking for updte IF on the first time the user tells that he doesn't want it, so after that, the player must click on the check button for itself.

essarios333

Jul 19, 2019
I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language. So, i can't change pc language to English. Is there another solution or is that it for me :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language. So, i can't change pc language to English. Is there another solution or is that it for me :(
change keyboard language from turkish to english for 1st start of game and later change it back.

Hell0ser

Oct 12, 2019
Hi! Long time I don't post anything here... But I wana say that things aren't going good for me for some time. if you guys read our posts on Patreon, you will underrstand what happened. a loot oof shit happening last year, I did divorced, moved, when I moved, my 3 monitors was broken, I had to buy new ones, then a pipe broke near my pc aand I weasn't enable to work because it was a HUGE mess. We always talk with ourr backers aand let things very clear to them on what happens.

Since from the beginning, we did regular updates for 24 consecutive months, and I know everyone excpect this from us, but unfortunatelly, bad things happen. I hope you guys understand it. That is why we just released a minigame last month. It was the time left we had so I could make the scenes and render.

Please, go on our or our and chek things. There is our official communication channel.

Thanks everyone thaat plays our game and support us.
You did a very good job. Sorry to read what happened to you, take your time, breathe, build again and stay high :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: przewodo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did and it didn't work. I think i need to change the display language but W10 Home SL doesn't allow you to do so.
did you give game access to call home and exe isn't blocked by antivirus of windows security center?

essarios333

Jul 19, 2019
did you give game access to call home and exe isn't blocked by antivirus of windows security center?
I didn't understand the home part but yes i allowed both game exe and AutoUpdater.exe for internet access in the W. Firewall and even disabled my antivirus. It's still the same.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't understand the home part but yes i allowed both game exe and AutoUpdater.exe for internet access in the W. Firewall and even disabled my antivirus. It's still the same.
and keyboard language isn't turkey? if no then contact dev.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I came because maybe there is femdom in this game and I found it and I love the game. I played Love Path and NTR Path I loved both of them. I think femdom tag should be added to this game. I found atleast 5 or 6 scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I came because maybe there is femdom in this game and I found it and I love the game. I played Love Path and NTR Path I loved both of them. I think femdom tag should be added to this game. I found atleast 5 or 6 scenes.
feel free to report op about missing tag.

Reactions: bulifun and Byczer

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
femdom on which path please

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes