Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Does this game have a female protagonist mode, and if so, is it good? Or is it male protagonist only or angled toward male protagonist mainly?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Can someone please point me out on which scenes contain watersports? So far I've found only 3, all in the dark path (mom with her boss in his office and at the beach, ad mc's sister with two other guys). Is there something for the love path as well?

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Is anyone else getting a bug when updating? When updating the game the progress keeps resetting, it's been hours downloading the same 267.92Mb files. It keeps going back to 0.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
drm for starters.
Yeah the DRM is a pain.
There has to be a way around it though, if people do it for AAA games.
Though I doubt the same resources for a AAA game will be given to The Spellbook's DRM.
Understandable, but a shame.
I'd be more willing to patron this game if it was just Renpy. I like to be able to decompile and look at gallerys and CGs at my own leisure, and then also enjoy the story.

Why I'll patron something like Long Live the Princess (mind control incest tags drew me like it drew me here) and not The Spellbook, despite the fact I'm sure the Spellbook would be right up my alley content wise.

no one here

May 15, 2017
I haven't played in a long time are they cheating/in love with you because of the spell dont remember story reasons

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes