hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Attention! Rant incoming:

Most requested content according to discrod poll for this game is dark route with naughty/corruption content, then comes pure love route and last place is shared with NTR(dark route) and domination (love), whereby I don't really get why "domination" in love route should not be basically the same as in dark (naughty/corruption), because that's basically what naughty route is without the NTR content.

Anyway..., it's sad to see that dev now drops one NTR and male humiliation update after another, while you maybe have one or two updates per year for the other naughty route, when it should really be the other way around. According to the poll we should have 2, maximum 3 NTR updates per year.

Are there some loaded patreons who request this stuff so much, or why does dev care so much about this niche? I was about to support him six months ago, now I am glad I never did.

I hope we are done for this year with NTR now and I am looking forward to six domination (4xdark, 2x love) updates.

Thanks for reading, bye

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ntr will stick. actual hc ntr is somewhat rare thing so it has big audience.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The quality has been maintained in the story, in the animations, in the art, it has been very nice to see that this continues to characterize The Spellbook, great work, hoping that there will be a new update soon

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is there a path where the girlfriend cheats on him (possibly without him knowing) and where she doesn't change her look?
PS: I started as a patron a few months ago but I'm still at the starting episodes

TY

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is there a path where the girlfriend cheats on him (possibly without him knowing) and where she doesn't change her look?
PS: I started as a patron a few months ago but I'm still at the starting episodes

TY
i think so but you can avoid that path if you want, love and ntr and even more dirty path are separated.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
i think so but you can avoid that path if you want, love and ntr and even more dirty path are separated.
Yes I know about the separate paths (and I like the darker ones where she cheats on him :)), but my question was another.

Reactions: 0000000007

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is there a path where the girlfriend cheats on him (possibly without him knowing)
Yes, this path exists.
and where she doesn't change her look?
No. On both dark paths she changes her looks back to her regular one. However, there isn't much content on the "cheats on path", because Kelly stays home while MC takes the chubby acne face girl on his vacation trip with Dick and his mom.

Reactions: Mwanted

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, this path exists.

No. On both dark paths she changes her looks back to her regular one. However, there isn't much content on the "cheats on path", because Kelly stays home while MC takes the chubby acne face girl on his vacation trip with Dick and his mom.
nope, you are wrong, there are 2 versions of the trip, with kelly and without her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there any way to unlock the entire gallery?

''gallery unlocker'' is not updated yet.

Thanks for help.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Free version has full content or they cut/block something?
How does save files import work? It does not adapt old files from OP.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes