pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
I said try from here and not patreon. write on google The Spell Book F95ZONE. and download the 0,1,4 puplic . And just try once again. I have done this 3 times cs i have formated my pc and i lose save files. It worked 3 times for me. But close antivirus when you download and when you update after installing
So you have version 16.5?

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
I remember a few months ago I was able to update to 15.75...I deleted the game and a month or so later downloaded and played again..Since then i have not been able to get any update just version 15.5

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So you downloaded the link on the first page and it updates?
Or system, provider, cat, mom etc. might block the connection to the game server...

In this case reach out to Rocco on their official discord server and ask for a torrent link.

Last edited:

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Guys i have my own problems with version 1.6 .5 now. I cannot continue from my last save. And no one has answered to me. Not even one. And i'm trying to fix it by my self. And you are asking me about 100 times if i have downloaded the game from here. I said yes from f65zone and it has worked. Not from patreon but from here. Version 1,4 . puplic. Google it please and don't ask me the same things 100 times. And yes i have version 1..6.5 now. Updatimg from 1.4 to 1.6.5
I figured it out not immediately catch up with them on patreon I downloaded a version 0.15.5.0, and then separately in the folder of the game I updated to version 0.16.5.0 without problems

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Tell it to the others please. I didnt say they should not download from patreon. I said i have downloaded 1.4 from here. And now i have 0.16.5.0. I have no idea why they cannot update.They should ask the developer. It has worked for you and not for them ? They have done something wrong. Maybe some low pc or laptop etc or handy. No idea. I'm trying to fix my own problems and they dont stop to ask me the same things.Do you have any idea why i cannot continue from my last save and it says..... to be continued ??
I would be happy to help you with your problem but I just started to pass the game while it is still not globally familiar with it. as for the rest of that they can not update then contact only the authors in discord group, even in patreon it says if you have any problems with downloading updates to contact us.

Reactions: The Cat Man

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my dl updates itself to 16.5.0 just fine so check that it has access to internet (even windows defender can block it).

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
I have disabled windows defender and firewall still wont update...Tried update folder and inside game no luck..Stuck on 15.5

Subyan

Jun 9, 2017
I have some problem here. On the update before (don't remember version).. when i loaded my last save its said.. to be continued. I updated today again to version 0.16.5.0 ....and when i load my last save ..it says the same..To be continued. The Last scene i saved was in the bar with the black guy Aron.. and the two girls with the option " Nancy goes or Àurora goes". "Kelly" Whatever i choose.. after the sex scene it says .... to be continued Maybe because i have a gallery unlocker for version 0.16.5.0 installed ?/ That's from 2021 and it says for 0.16.5.0 . And what it means when it says on menu.... import your old save ?? What kind of old saves? My old saves are in the Data\StreamingAssets folder. Has anybody some save file so i can try if it works to continue the game??
That is end of ntr route for latest public version (0.16.5.0)

• Angry
Reactions: Terminatorgames

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi guys! It's Rocco here. I was fast reading the thread. Like I said some posts ago, I was moving to a new flat, lot of shit again happen BUT, we manages to release a full episode this month. Because free content is always one month behind backers content, this month we will release the minigame we did for the backers last month for everyone. And the content of 0.16.5.0 will be available for everyone at the end of this month.

Also, now I got a decent internet and i can update the download links on our official.page, so everyone can download the game there without having to use the auto updater.

The game is for free, we just made it in a way that is fair with everyone, who support us and who doesn't. But Everyone CAN play it for free and everyone always will get regular updates as we said since we implemented this system.

Even though the game can be played offline and we do release updates for free, the staff of F95 doesn't like, so, this is why the OP is not updated anymore.

This is something I can't understand their position but i do respect.

So, login and internet is only required for those that uses the updater of the game or is a backer. Free users can jsut play

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes