cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any way to unlock the entire gallery?

''gallery unlocker'' is not updated yet.

Thanks for help.
playing the game.

Free version has full content or they cut/block something?
How does save files import work? It does not adapt old files from OP.
nothing is cut, monthlish updates and prev. content comes available for free.

is portable the compress??
nopy, no compression, portable just means that no need to install game.

is there an updated walkthrough or walkthrough mod?
once again no and don't need after current wts end since after that choices are who to fuck and with who or to whom mc does things.

How long to wait for a patch 0.15.5.0+++ ?
there won't be update posted to f95 due drm, you can dl game freely from dev's patreon and play free content every month or so.

Reactions: sanmal

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game is losing visibility here because of the DRM/update method and I doubt it's helped their Patreon numbers all that much, they'd probably have more Patrons without it. DRM only exists to appease tech ignorant shareholders and ccountants and never actully works to bring in more revenue and generally just punishes the actual paying customers.

Last edited:

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
there won't be update posted to f95 due drm, you can dl game freely from dev's patreon and play free content every month or so.
Read about f95/drm/in game updates etc, but last patreon free ver. 0.15.5.0. They will update it? I have no connection to the hardware, there is no way to update inside the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Read about f95/drm/in game updates etc, but last patreon free ver. 0.15.5.0. They will update it? I have no connection to the hardware, there is no way to update inside the game.
dev should update it.

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
How do you update the game? I'm stuck on 15.5...when I try to update the game it doesn't do anything. When I try to to use Auto Updater it initializes and nothing happens...I also downloaded from Patreon.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Guys, what's the magic of why the link downloaded the game in patreon says update 0.16.5.0 but when I download it writes version 0.15.5.0.

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
I have downloaded the 14.5 version from the Op...Stays at version 14.5...Cant update in game or Auto Update...When I try to Auto Update it initializes and stays at 0.0

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
I have downloaded the 14.5 version from the Op...Stays at version 14.5...Cant update in game or Auto Update...When I try to Auto Update it initializes and stays at 0.0
Just download the full version of the game it is on patreon.

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know if its patreon only but I should at least be able to update to 16.0...I've been stuck on 15.5 for months now

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe the file is corrupt,, the zzip or winrar. Download again and try again. But unistall the other one. You are on the beginning. Thats not some big deal to try once again. But for me i will not start a new game. I have played for so long time and now i cannot continue. So it's done if i cannot fix it. It happens to me on the update before. Tha same problem. And again today with the new version.
I've tired all the links on patreon page none work

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know if its patreon only but I should at least be able to update to 16.0...I've been stuck on 15.5 for months now
Hmm I do not know I think only patreon level can download this update because I also have a version 0.15.5.0 and no longer updates.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes