Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
can someone please help me? I am playing through spellbook and I am at the hotel at the beach and did a anal scene with aria and reloaded because I missed a scene but now it will not trigger?

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
is there any plans on adding animations to threesome scenes? because I am doing the NTR route atm but not seeing animations

przewodo

May 10, 2017
If it is the end of ntr route why it says.... to be continued ? And not end of NTR route or END of this route ? And i don't mean only (0.16.5.0) . It said it many months ago in some older version.And i updated and updated and updated.That means i have searched for months about what i'm doing wrong in the forums. And i did nothing wrong because it's not written anywhere .So how i should know it? When a game is finished it will say...to be continued?
If some route is finished games say....end of Marias route, end of NTR or corruption route. End of Alexandras route etc. End or romance route. And not...To be continued..
It's the end of the last release. the game isn't finished yet

Reactions: Alannnnn

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
translator ?/ when it says to be continued?? It says just about 2 route. Have you played other games with 2 paths?? Why i was not confused on them? And sorry if my english is bad. You can be sure i dont need to translate something. .Cs you understood what i said. You see? And something else. Before you reply to me..... watch Developer Notes: and the 3 walkthroughs . Nothing about what you say. . And watch Developer Notes and walkthroughs from others with 2 or 3 or maybe 20 paths.
Mate, this post of yours is a good example and shows that you are not familiar with the game at all.
I have some problem here. On the update before (don't remember version).. when i loaded my last save its said.. to be continued. I updated today again to version 0.16.5.0 ....and when i load my last save ..it says the same..To be continued. The Last scene i saved was in the bar with the black guy Aron.. and the two girls with the option " Nancy goes or Àurora goes". "Kelly" Whatever i choose.. after the sex scene it says .... to be continued Maybe because i have a gallery unlocker for version 0.16.5.0 installed ?/ That's from 2021 and it says for 0.16.5.0 . And what it means when it says on menu.... import your old save ?? What kind of old saves? My old saves are in the Data\StreamingAssets folder. Has anybody some save file so i can try if it works to continue the game??
Let me help you to understand how the game is updated and when free content is available for non-supporters:
- Latest available version is 16.5.0 (dark path aka NTR)=> for paying supporters only!
- Latest available content for non-supporters is v16.0.0 (love path) => available for everyone.

Non-supports are always one version number/content behind. Rocco and Jim release updates every month - they try at least. The even version number (eg. v15.0.0, v16.0.0, v17.0.0 etc.) indicates an update for the love path. The uneven version number (eg. v15.5.0, v16.5.0, v17.5.0 etc) indicates an update for the dark path.

So, end of March devs plan to release a new update for the love path (v17.0.0) while v16.5.0 becomes available for non-supporters.

Reactions: malvic and Kingvlad

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I dont know who the moderator is here but if I subscribe to the version on Patreon when I install it do I always need the internet to log in or once I have it I don't need that no matter what.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont know who the moderator is here but if I subscribe to the version on Patreon when I install it do I always need the internet to log in or once I have it I don't need that no matter what.
not sure but i think on every start.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
but I wish this game had more relationship options like most do now adays like paths and such

because too me I don't like kelly and aurora (I find girls with less than at least shoulder length hair really unattractive and also I don't like the geek look) but it keeps sticking MC and them together, I was wanting to go with aria or lily and nancy

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What's going on with Camelias quest ? Going in the jungle and find the Venolus Creature ? He killed me with one hit. That's a quest or a Joke ? Searching for him ... is GAME OVER. There is no way to kill the sh1t of monster. And Sasha quest doesn't start without killng this one. I have done all the other quests. Save editor is useless on this one. So we need a cheat mod. This one doesn't work anymore .But really great idea. Going to the jungle to find him and GAME OVER.
Confused cat strikes back! Wrong thread, mate!

• Haha
Reactions: Subyan and Kingvlad

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys! It's Rocco here. I was fast reading the thread. Like I said some posts ago, I was moving to a new flat, lot of shit again happen BUT, we manages to release a full episode this month. Because free content is always one month behind backers content, this month we will release the minigame we did for the backers last month for everyone. And the content of 0.16.5.0 will be available for everyone at the end of this month.

Also, now I got a decent internet and i can update the download links on our official.page, so everyone can download the game there without having to use the auto updater.

The game is for free, we just made it in a way that is fair with everyone, who support us and who doesn't. But Everyone CAN play it for free and everyone always will get regular updates as we said since we implemented this system.

Even though the game can be played offline and we do release updates for free, the staff of F95 doesn't like, so, this is why the OP is not updated anymore.

This is something I can't understand their position but i do respect.

So, login and internet is only required for those that uses the updater of the game or is a backer. Free users can jsut play
Win x86(0.15.5.0) version, for low spec hardware:
Unplayable. Animations stuck in loops, game don't move to forward. The text box disappears and doesn't reappear, the animation plays indefinitely.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Download Links Updated:

Installer Win x64 ( | | )

Installer Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

--------------------------------------

Just download, extract the zip and play the game.

Portable Win x64 ( )

Portable Win x86 ( )

--------------------------------------

If you wanna apply the patch manually, download this files, extract and override the files inside the game's folder. Do not delete anything there.

Patch Windows x64( | )

Patch Windows x86( | )

Patch Linux x86( | )

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Hi, I recently copied from a friend the version 14.5 of the spellbook but I have a little problem, I am using linux and he copied me the windows version (he uses windows) I tried to run the game through wine (wine-ge 7.7) but as soon as gets to the main menu the game hangs while the music its playing to ultimately crash so its a no go with wine, so does anyone has the 14.5 linux version executables? I just need the files of the main folder not the ones on the_spellbook_data so its not much space, and if not can anyone tell me if I can apply the 16.5 patch to 14.5 and be good to go? thanks in advice

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, I recently copied from a friend the version 14.5 of the spellbook but I have a little problem, I am using linux and he copied me the windows version (he uses windows) I tried to run the game through wine (wine-ge 7.7) but as soon as gets to the main menu the game hangs while the music its playing to ultimately crash so its a no go with wine, so does anyone has the 14.5 linux version executables? I just need the files of the main folder not the ones on the_spellbook_data so its not much space, and if not can anyone tell me if I can apply the 16.5 patch to 14.5 and be good to go? thanks in advice
Oh boy!! :FacePalm: Please read the post above yours!

• Haha
Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I read it, thats why I am asking if by just downloading the patch I am good to go. Download the full game is imposible for me
Than you are fucked. Because you need to download the complete Linux version. There is no way to turn your Wincrap version into a Linux version. Using the update files won't work for you too, because you miss v15.0.0, 15.5.0 and 16.0.0 content.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Than you are fucked. Because you need to download the complete Linux version. There is no way to turn your Wincrap version into a Linux version. Using the update files won't work for you too, because you miss v15.0.0, 15.5.0 and 16.0.0 content.
then I shall see how to download v15.0.0, 15.5.0 and 16.0.0 content. Also it seems that the crash at startup was because the updater, after starting the game with an internet conection the game worked fine... until I named my landlady and then crashed xD. Also there IS a way to conver wincrap unity games to linux, it does not work for everything but there is

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes