Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
well there has been quite a big obstacle so far aka her parents.

There are many people whose parents told their daughters to keep their virginity too, but if the girl has gone this far.. its really unbelievable. Still i know its only a game, and sometimes game logic is well, game logic.. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game hasn't received an update since mid 2021 ? is it abandonned ?
nope, just due drm and other things f95 rejects updating thread. client can be dl'd from dev's patreon.

There are many people whose parents told their daughters to keep their virginity too, but if the girl has gone this far.. its really unbelievable. Still i know its only a game, and sometimes game logic is well, game logic.. :ROFLMAO:
not religion but her parents have always interrupted things but now on vacation no parents.

Reactions: numanumani

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi guys and gals
I found version 0.16.5 of this game. Is anyone interested? Best would be to update the OP, but I don't have time to contact the uploader. I'll just post what I found here, if anyone is interested. Don't answer here, but send me a PM

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Because if you do a search here on the forum, the game is for free and you can download it direct on our Patreon page. They don't update here anymore because free users do receive the update 30 days after the backers.
They give this game for free? Wow! It's amazing of them. I didn't know, and it's not like I had time to consult the millions of forum pages either. I just stumbled across this version on another site, and wanted to share it here. Thank you for your answer. I feel completely stupid now :ROFLMAO:

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
im having problem with android version on my phone. whenever animations are supposed to play only white screen appears. how to fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im having problem with android version on my phone. whenever animations are supposed to play only white screen appears. how to fix this?
there is no android version. android version is for old renpy version.

Reactions: User1230

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I see a lot of Facepalms given to people looking for info on this game, but not everyone is going to licking Patreon's ass for info. Those who are not registered cannot get anything from Patreon. I think the primary purpose of a forum, and this one included, is to share and offer mutual help for all members, rather than giving Facepalms to everything

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mods don't care about this thread, my request to remove old android version was rejected.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
They give this game for free? Wow! It's amazing of them. I didn't know, and it's not like I had time to consult the millions of forum pages either. I just stumbled across this version on another site, and wanted to share it here. Thank you for your answer. I feel completely stupid now :ROFLMAO:
It's ok, no problem. I'm one of the devs of the game. You can find us on our discord channel. I'm Rocco there.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not a fan of Android games, but I don't understand why would you want to delete these versions?
I'm just curious
android version is based on renpy version and that was abandoned few years ago.

still some players dl it and ask when it will be updated or how to do thing x or something else.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It's ok, no problem. I'm one of the devs of the game. You can find us on our discord channel. I'm Rocco there.
Hi Dev, it's good to know that there are still people who share their art without being interested only in money. Thanks for that

android version is based on renpy version and that was abandoned few years ago.

still some players dl it and ask when it will be updated or how to do thing x or something else.
Yes I understand. Especially since if the Android version does not work, it generates a lot of unanswered questions. I was going to say that it would be nice to write it out in full on the OP, but many don't even bother to read it

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes