♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
that still doesn't answer my question
If you do a bit of reading, you'll see that it just says a little higher up, that the Android version never really worked, and since that version has been discontinued, that means there's no longer any "technical support", so most likely no one to help you.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi I have a question.
Are the gallery scenes in the same order as the game scenes? I mean I thought it was, but since I've crossed all the options all over the place, there are scenes missing from the gallery.

Have I missed any posts again that talk about this problem?

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Once again, if you had taken the time to read a little, you could have seen that cxx has already asked the Mods, but it seems that they refused his request.

But feel free to ask for yourself if you mind. No one will stop you.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi I have a question.
Are the gallery scenes in the same order as the game scenes? I mean I thought it was, but since I've crossed all the options all over the place, there are scenes missing from the gallery.

not unlocked for free yet is my usual guess.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi I have a question.

Yes!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I saw somewhere that there is ver V0.16.5.0 of this game... it that a scam or is this thread not updated?
Ok, follow these steps
1: Download the version that is on the OP. (Edit thanks to przewodo) Or on Patreon
2: Unpack the archive.
3: Install it (yes, it installs like any other program).
4: Launch the game. When the game starts, the program will offer you to update to the latest version. Accept it.
5: Enjoy

Last edited:

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
Legit version. For free users content is up to v16.0.0 in game build v16.5.0.
Thanks!

Ok, follow these steps
1: Download the version that is on the OP.
4: Launch the game. When the game starts, the program will offer you to update to the latest version. Accept it.
Yep I dont like that it need installing... Prev saves don't work and cant be imported :/

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ok, follow these steps
1: Download the version that is on the OP.
Why to download from the OP if anyone can download the game from here: hehehe

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks!

Yep I dont like that it need installing... Prev saves don't work and cant be imported :/
Are you sure about that? Because there is a button on upper right to the screen "Import old Saves" when you go to the save page. However, I didn't tried it, so I ask you

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes