cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game is very top it's a shame it doesn't have the translation in spanish or a similar language
can have but needs to contact dev and if he shows greenlight then needs to submit translation to him etc and that isn't fast process.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
can have but needs to contact dev and if he shows greenlight then needs to submit translation to him etc and that isn't fast process.
actually my predominant language is portuguese, but here on brazilian sites there is not even this game

Akira6996

Apr 24, 2021
change keyboard language to english (assuming that you have latest 16.50 version) and start game and also check that antivirus etc aren't blocking game and game has access to interweb.
I downloaded latest version, chanced keyboard language to english but still getting black screen. I m open to new suggestions.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded latest version, chanced keyboard language to english but still getting black screen. I m open to new suggestions.
It's not enough to change your keyboard language. You need to change your system's language to anything that isn't Turkish.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For both bad and good, I fucking hate starting from scratch every single update wtf
I don't know what do you mean by bad and good. There are two main path, love and dark, and in these two main path there are some sub path, but whatever. Here are all my saves from the game since I'm already done with this version.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Here are the download links v 0.17.0.0:

Installer Win x64 ( | | )

Installer Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

--------------------------------------

Just download, extract the zip and play the game.

Portable Win x64 ( )

Portable Win x86 ( )

If you wanna apply the patch manually, download this files, extract and override the files inside the game's folder. Do not delete anything there.

Patch Windows x64( | )

Patch Windows x86( | )

Patch Linux x86( | )

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know what do you mean by bad and good. There are two main path, love and dark, and in these two main path there are some sub path, but whatever. Here are all my saves from the game since I'm already done with this version.

Google Drive
I don't know why, but I received a share request for this link. This link is available for download without restriction. No need to ask

Jul 29, 2021
Are you for real? Can't you read or something? :unsure:

And yes, some pics are missing because thy are only for people paying on Patreon, or something like that.
I'd suggest you think before speaking, there is a new version, the persistent file (gallerydata.rar) in the MT isn't updated to the new version, I know you can't unlock the subscribers scenes, it's pretty obvious

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'd suggest you think before speaking, there is a new version, the persistent file (gallerydata.rar) in the MT isn't updated to the new version, I know you can't unlock the subscribers scenes, it's pretty obvious
new version yes but is content available for free and has that who posts "galley mod" played update to end yet.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
Jul 29, 2021
new version yes but is content available for free and has that who posts "galley mod" played update to end yet.
not really or there is a mistake in the file as I habe both scenes locked in love path and corruption path while the new update is only corruption. Another use already pointed that out some pages ago

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Here are the download links v 0.17.0.0:

Installer Win x64 ( | | Mega )

Installer Win x86 ( | | Mega )

Mac ( | | Mega )

Linux ( | | Mega )

Just download, extract the zip and play the game.

Portable Win x64 ( Mega )

Portable Win x86 ( Mega )

If you wanna apply the patch manually, download this files, extract and override the files inside the game's folder. Do not delete anything there.

Patch Windows x64( | Mega )

Patch Windows x86( | Mega )

Patch Linux x86( | Mega )
Those are really v0.17 for free users or it will be 16.5?
Another thing, will you post here the latest mini-game?
Thanks for the answers!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes