RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Downloaded portable version and my saves are gone. Can i somehow retrieve those saves? I've never had this problem before.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Downloaded portable version and my saves are gone. Can i somehow retrieve those saves? I've never had this problem before.
The saves in the "intall" version, if that's any help
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveGames

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The saves in the "intall" version, if that's any help
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveGames
Here's the thing, i didn't install, downloaded portable version x64, even manually copied saves to streaming assets folder where game is located and there are no saves when i try to load. Also i've read about option to port saves inside the game, issue is there is no such option in the game menu for me, i don't know if the reason for that is because i downloaded portable version.
Nevermind, saves are there now, thanks for you your help anyway.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
know the meaning of several words in english... but the problem is understanding the complete sentences... i speak a little spanish too
English is not my first language either.
I know the meaning of several words in english... but the problem is understanding the complete sentences... i speak a little spanish too

Reactions: Plvy1n

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
know the meaning of several words in english... but the problem is understanding the complete sentences... i speak a little spanish too
I know the meaning of several words in english... but the problem is understanding the complete sentences... i speak a little spanish too
My native language is Ukrainian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is this site not releasing any updates for this game?

In some other sites we are already in the 0.17 update
because this game uses digital rights management and requires connection to internet to work and other things.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes