cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does it matter? In the new version today, in the past - when it came out (I don’t remember the date).
It matters because the save location changed over the time. The old and outdated version stored saves in AppData. Later it was changed to game_dir/StreamingAsset. It's possible that your old saves won't work with the newer client.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
It matters because the save location changed over the time. The old and outdated version stored saves in AppData. Later it was changed to game_dir/StreamingAsset. It's possible that your old saves won't work with the newer client.
Disagree. All my games have always been stored and stored in one place.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
but cant download the latest version

Here are the download links:

Installer Win x64 ( | | )

Installer Win x86 ( | | )

Mac ( | | )

Linux ( | | )

--------------------------------------

Just download, extract the zip and play the game.

Portable Win x64 ( )

Portable Win x86 ( )

--------------------------------------

If you wanna apply the patch manually, download this files, extract and override the files inside the game's folder. Do not delete anything there.

Patch Windows x64( | )

Patch Windows x86( | )

Patch Linux x86( | )

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
can someone please help me? I updated the game but when I loaded my game I still got the "to be continued" in the love path after the foursome?

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Gallery Unlocker For Version 0.17.0.2 Public
Put It In The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets
Hello..I inserted the file in the game but on the love route are some scenes still blurred..unlocked...how to unlock them with gallery unlocker? Or I need a save file? Thank you!

Reactions: Spacedrunk

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
can no one help me? I updated to the latest version via the launcher but I am still getting the "to be continued" screen as if I was still last version

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes