Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
love or corruption path?
I had the foursome with kira, lily and nancy in the love route but after the gf goes with her friend to stop it it says "too be continued" but according to the gallery there is 8 more scenes after

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to disable the fading of text boxes between videos?
In many scenes, I get stuck in this place and can't move on. Videos play indefinitely, the arrow text box no longer appears.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In many scenes, I get stuck in this place and can't move on. Videos play indefinitely, the arrow text box no longer appears.
that means restart game. its a bug.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Did you tried to press H or middle mouse button to bring the ui back?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Did you tried to press H or middle mouse button to bring the ui back?
Yes, it doesn't help.
It doesn't happen in all scenes.
Once again - a new video starts playing, after which the game rolls back to the beginning of the previous one. For example a loop with both 2458. Ui is hiding and I can't do anything with this endless loop.

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Yes, it doesn't help.
It doesn't happen in all scenes.
Once again - a new video starts playing, after which the game rolls back to the beginning of the previous one. For example a loop with both 2458. Ui is hiding and I can't do anything with this endless loop.
I don't know where you have downloaded the game. if was from the OP, please, download the game again from our download page:

And get this patch and apply over the game. It should fix it.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know where you have downloaded the game. if was from the OP, please, download the game again from our download page:

And get this patch and apply over the game. It should fix it. Mega
Win7 x86, 2gb ram, integrated video.

Patreon mega links: installer 15.5 + patch 16.5 and 17.0.
Fix 17.0.5 for x64 version.

Feb 12, 2021
this game is just fucking epic! the animations are stellar, but what really separates it is the text/writing is so much better than most other VNs. cut out all that slow-burn, romanticizing foreplay crap...just get the fuck to it, put the girls in their place, n have them give in to their cumdumpster inner whore.

"Dicky" is a guy the MC should aspire to be, n join forces with, and Nancy needs to start a 2nd career, helping Aria with hers n doing scenes with each other. przewodo i would make 1 humble request of the devs however...i'm not positive, but iirc, at some point there was a dog in the background.

so maybe the MC could cast another spell on the girls, or Milicia could influence them, so that whenever they saw a dog, or took a weekend trip to the country n saw any horses, their true selves would come out, n they could do some volunteer work for PETA :unsure::love:;):cool: thanks, n keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: perseus420

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
First, this game is by far the best i´ve played. I have a question. I´ve updated to the 0.17.5 version and in gallery they appeared new ones.

1652906781162.png
But then after the foursome i got the "To be continued" image.

Someone knows a solution?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Autarchy

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone know does this game still have update in future? or else i'm gonna removed from my list thanks in advanced

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes