kesicibaba33

Oct 2, 2020
Solution for the black screen issue without changing the system language:

1. Go to Control Panel > Time and Region > Region

2. Change this setting to English (American)

3. On the second tab, change the language for non-unicode programs to English (American)

4. Restart the PC

5. Launch the game. It takes a while for the game to load so be patient

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
Is it possible to disable the fading of text boxes between videos?
In many scenes, I get stuck in this place and can't move on. Videos play indefinitely, the arrow text box no longer appears.
guess u skip dialogues too fast during animations? :HideThePain: just save there then load, but then u might get blackscreen + dialogues, just read through it :HideThePain:

Reactions: sanmal

skrusher

May 11, 2019
This is my first time playing this game, I haven't finished it yet, but the inconsistency in the dialogues gets annoying. It doesn't matter if you put Nancy as mother at the beginning, because sometimes Jack or Aria keep calling her Nancy, or worse, Nancy saying that "since Jack move in to the house" or Aurora saying that "Nancy and Lucy don't have children". What is the point of having the option to change the relationships if, in the end, it doesn't matter, they will remain the same?
I like the game and, although I like the incest fetish, I don't care if the game has it or not. But if it's going to stay that way, they should get rid of the relationship change and remove the incest tag, or fix the dialogues to suit the story with or without incest, as many games do.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes