Feb 12, 2021
Is the 0.17.5.1 broken for anyone else it just say to be continued on both dark paths , the scenes seem to be in the gallery tho.
dark paths are the ONLY way to go, in ANY visual novel-type game, IMO...not ashamed to admit i'm doing the NTR route myself, just b/c i wanna see the women become the dirtiest, filthiest, biggest cumdumpster whore versions of themselves as possible. fuck it, as long as the MC is still getting his; sharing is caring :devilish:
You have to login and be 25$+ patron to access the update now.

According to FAQ this is timelime for patrons tiers:
Unicorns/Collectors 30 days before the free release
Sharks 23 days before the free release
Yetis 16 days before the free release
Aliens 9 days before the free release
And Free when we release! You do not need to login to play the free content
thanks for posting this; yeah, I saw that also when I checked the page/site; so when are we thinking for the free release...end of June? (can't remember when it dropped for the unicorns)
Gallery Unlocker Updated to Version 0.17.5.1 Public
on behalf of other fans of the game, this is appreciated...will the gallery scenes show without the matching game update?

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
dark paths are the ONLY way to go, in ANY visual novel-type game, IMO...not ashamed to admit i'm doing the NTR route myself, just b/c i wanna see the women become the dirtiest, filthiest, biggest cumdumpster whore versions of themselves as possible. fuck it, as long as the MC is still getting his; sharing is caring :devilish:

thanks for posting this; yeah, I saw that also when I checked the page/site; so when are we thinking for the free release...end of June? (can't remember when it dropped for the unicorns)

on behalf of other fans of the game, this is appreciated...will the gallery scenes show without the matching game update?
wow :D lol thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as said "couple" times no unless you are patron, as a free user you see only what's available for free.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just found this game, looks interesting (y)
I'm a noob at adding mods to Unity games, does anyone have a step-by-step guide to adding the Gallery unlocker and saves.
This game is similar to a Jabcomix comic I read years ago. I think it was called NORD, not sure

Reactions: MikeyBurger

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just found this game, looks interesting (y)
I'm a noob at adding mods to Unity games, does anyone have a step-by-step guide to adding the Gallery unlocker and saves.
This game is similar to a Jabcomix comic I read years ago. I think it was called NORD, not sure
saves etc go to The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveGames

Afasius

Jun 7, 2022
annimation is so great...i would love in the "love path" more guys to have sex with the ladies, not just one.

terem

Jul 7, 2017
Thanx for above discussion,. Helped me in having a closure about my black screen issue on android. Hoped to play the game version till it supported android but can't take that much hassle, just would go play another. Thanx again for replying guys.
Edit --- lol, I was trying game last time so started it but had to do some chores so left it open after black screen. Came back after 10 minutes and game was running smoothly so in nutshell; it takes a lot of time (<10 minutes ) for black screen to disappear if i reload or start game.

hi ı have same problem but not solved
pleas help me
version 0.17.5

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes