john1230

Oct 6, 2020
can you help me?
You are not doing yourself any favours with your late replies! and then you expect people to answer you right away?

How about you give the information that was asked about your computer so that people don't have to guess what hardware you are running on!!!

Patience is your friend here, I suggest you make good with him!

First thing to do is to update your graphics driver then restart the computer and test the game.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143 and terem

terem

Jul 7, 2017
You are not doing yourself any favours with your late replies! and then you expect people to answer you right away?

How about you give the information that was asked about your computer so that people don't have to guess what hardware you are running on!!!

First thing to do is to update your graphics driver then restart the computer and test the game.
thank you man i w'll try

Subyan

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for putting this mod together. Is it possible to change the MC's name and relationships?
It's not a mod , it's just my gallery data file ... just play the game until it asks you for mc's name and his relationships , after that , it should change to your chosen name and relationships in gallery as well.

terem

Jul 7, 2017

thanks man solve it

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
I'm stuck on the love route. In the middle of the sauna scene all paths change to different ones. Kelly and Aurora - to Kelly, Only Kelly - appears Aurora, even on Michael path too. Someone knows a solution? Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i had 3 paths saved but no any clue (last played so long ago that forgot) who are on what path and since no way to know (too many previous saves to actually check) so i'll just stick to 1 path and randomize selections.

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
What I really want to do is find the cause and fix the sauna scene bug. Have you experienced anything similar or is it just me?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
What I really want to do is find the cause and fix the sauna scene bug. Have you experienced anything similar or is it just me?
It will be fixed on our next release... we found what was happening but we can't update it now...

Reactions: n_a_m
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes