killer 13

May 14, 2022
can anyone tell me why XUnity.AutoTranslator stopped working in this game?

if you have any solution?

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys .

The game updated to v18
I am playing from v15 and i need incest patch now. All the charters are in Name vise only [Nancy,Lucy,Aria] ...
Do we have incest patch for this ?

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Hi Guys .

The game updated to v18
I am playing from v15 and i need incest patch now. All the charters are in Name vise only [Nancy,Lucy,Aria] ...
Do we have incest patch for this ?
There is no incest patch, when Nancy, Aria , Lucy first show up in game, you will get a prompt to address how you would call them, input Mom for Nancy, Sis or sister for Aria, the boy's(forget his name) Mom for Lucy.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Taikh

May 16, 2020
guys, I only have version 14.5, where do I get the recent versions that you guys are talking about?

I like NTR games, but it's the first game I see cum kiss on the love route. There's a very good forum thread about whether this is vanilla or ntr. I don't care, I liked it a lot. Hard to find other games with cum kiss or cum eating, I found it only in the last TAC update. If anyone has any other recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Wanna delete my saves and start a new game, done it a few times with renpy games and was ok, is it the same with unity?

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Can we please get a compressed version? or at least a multi link download. 4gb is too big for a single download for me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wanna delete my saves and start a new game, done it a few times with renpy games and was ok, is it the same with unity?
in theory yes. uninstall and reinstall might work.

Can we please get a compressed version? or at least a multi link download. 4gb is too big for a single download for me
compressed? no (unless dev makes it), multilink? well no unless dev or some f95 user splits dl'd file into smaller packets.

try torrent or megadownloader if dev uses mega as host.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
uninstall and reinstall might work.
This should not be necessary. Save files are located in \The_Spellbook_Portable\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveGames. After deleting them, the game is fresh.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes