TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
I'm stuck on the love route. In the middle of the sauna scene all paths change to different ones. Kelly and Aurora - to Kelly, Only Kelly - appears Aurora, even on Michael path too. Someone knows a solution? Thanks in advance.
i already asked TWICE before and still not answer. :cautious: maybe they do not even know the bug

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try uninstalling (copy saves to safe 1st) and then reinstalling.

Feb 15, 2019
New update is out v17. something and is obtainable trough the game itself just run it and should auto promp about new update ..
Patreon says there's nothing since 0.17.5.1 which I have and when I check for updates I get nothing. That was released on June 3rd so maybe you've just not updated in a while?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I just started the game and I was wondering if there is an incest patch there. and how to place it if I have the launcher.
is ntr avoidable?

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I just started the game and I was wondering if there is an incest patch there. and how to place it if I have the launcher.
is ntr avoidable?
Rename landlady (Nancy) as mom and roommate (Aria) as sister, incest patch not needed. Ntr is avoidable and has its own playthrough.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes