vxrvrxv

Nov 14, 2018
Greetings to all! I need help. Started playing this game. At the beginning, I choose what to call landlady, for example, stepmom. But after saving, exiting the game, starting and loading the save, the name becomes the default landlady again. What could be the problem?
123.gif

Last edited:

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Android Version

So i got the 0.9 android port and installed it. First it downloaded about 700MB before running the game. Then i press start i get the option to choose my name and Nancy's(landlady) name i press OK and i get an eternal black screen. What exactly am i supposed to do?

My gpu is malit830 so it's supposed to run it. My system language is English.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Android Version

So i got the 0.9 android port and installed it. First it downloaded about 700MB before running the game. Then i press start i get the option to choose my name and Nancy's(landlady) name i press OK and i get an eternal black screen. What exactly am i supposed to do?

My gpu is malit830 so it's supposed to run it. My system language is English.
FORGET THAT FKING ANDROID PORT ALREADY!!!

it's remnant of renpy version and abandoned and unity isn't easy to convert to android.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
FORGET THAT FKING ANDROID PORT ALREADY!!!

it's remnant of renpy version and abandoned and unity isn't easy to convert to android.
I'm not asking you to convert shit. If this port doesn't work then remove it from the post instead of wasting everybody's time with shit that doesn't even run.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not asking you to convert shit. If this port doesn't work then remove it from the post instead of wasting everybody's time with shit that doesn't even run.
Then report OP and request that the Android port gets removed. Wait and see what mods/staff will tell you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then report OP and request that the Android port gets removed. Wait and see what mods/staff will tell you.
that's been attempted but mods said no so bit lookslike they don't really care about this thread (game).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
not just that since witch trainer silver has autoupdater too (since 1.43.x).
The auto-update isn't the problem. I think you confuse Witch Trainer by Akabur with Witch Trainer: Silver, which has the mod tag. The original game is complete and mods don't show up on Latest Update section.

In case of The Spellbook it is something else. Sam stated that DRM (always online) for free content won't be promoted, for patreon/paid version however, it is fine. You can read Sam's post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-14-5-0-public-naughtygames.21682/post-4215320

However, my request from last year to allow The Spellbook to return to Latest Update section was rejected due to the DRM protection for the pateon-only content. Which however, is a contradiction to what Sam stated in his own post (linked above) since the free content no longer requires an active internet connection.

I think Mods and staff members are not on the same page with their own rules or they don't want promote a game that can't be cracked. As you can see from my screenshot, they request that devs split the game client into a "free" and "patreon" version - only then the game will be allow on Latest Update section.

Screenshot from 2022-07-09 12-15-40.png

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
The auto-update isn't the problem. I think you confuse Witch Trainer by Akabur with Witch Trainer: Silver, which has the mod tag. The original game is complete and mods don't show up on Latest Update section.

In case of The Spellbook it is something else. Sam stated that DRM (always online) for free content won't be promoted, for patreon/paid version however, it is fine. You can read Sam's post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-14-5-0-public-naughtygames.21682/post-4215320

However, my request from last year to allow The Spellbook to return to Latest Update section was rejected due to the DRM protection for the pateon-only content. Which however, is a contradiction to what Sam stated in his own post (linked above) since the free content no longer requires an active internet connection.

I think Mods and staff members are not on the same page with their own rules or they don't want promote a game that can't be cracked. As you can see from my screenshot, they request that devs split the game client into a "free" and "patreon" version - only then the game will be allow on Latest Update section.

View attachment 1915700
So that's why. I always thought that people are to lazy to update it since it has autoupdate.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

przewodo

May 10, 2017

View attachment 1915700
I made that, they didn't even listen to me....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes