Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
I just want to say, this game totally rocks!!
Really fun to play, great characters and even the NTR route has a route for dominant MC. (I never liked the cuck things in games). I have some questions.

My questions are:
- Some other character will have a change of looks like Kelly did?
- Eventually we will have vaginal sex with Kelly?
- We will see some harem path? Because so far you can only choose 1 character and then the other are just an addition.
- Will there be some "slave" content in the NTR route? Mainly because there the characters are more corrupted.

Again, nice game. And i really hope in the NTR Dominant route, the MC stays with Nancy in the end.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
The last update 0.18.0.0 ???
Yes. I don't know why they uploaded this version here, since 0.18.0.0 has been available for free on patreon for a while now. However the game has an update function since v0.12.5.5, there is no need to download everything again when a new update is released.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Yes. I don't know why they uploaded this version here, since 0.18.0.0 has been available for free on patreon for a while now. However the game has an update function since v0.12.5.5, there is no need to download everything again when a new update is released.
Because to have them here, the game cant have any connetion to patreon or any auto update.

Reactions: skrusher

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
WTF whit this upload in the OP whit this "old" 0-16-5 version? I already play the 18.00 version, just by some link here on some torrent version. This is a pirate site who don t know how to pirate anymore ?

If you like this game, you have 1$ on your pocket, please it's simple give thatfor the creator of the game if you realy like the game !

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes