MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I'm not sure why they are not updating the versions for this game. Luckily there is an in-game updater, but it would help all around if people knew when this game was updated and how.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
because this game uses digital rights management and requires connection to internet to work and other things.
It dosen't require internet to play. You can download it, disable internet and you can play. Just need internet update it.

Subyan

Jun 9, 2017
It's asking to be placed in

"Put It In The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets"

I don't see that folder, Help please? I created subfolders in Appdata ... The Spell Book ... but that didn't work.
in the main folder of game where The Spellbook.exe located there is a folder named ( The Spellbook_Data ) , in that folder , there is a folder called ( StreamingAssets ) , put GalleryData.dat in there ...

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
\appdata\locallow\naughty games\spellbook
I think it depend where you have intalled the game. Im y case, I intalled it on my D drive, so this folder (saves) is in D:\Program Files (x86)\The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveGames

Reactions: Basmu

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
I think it depend where you have intalled the game. Im y case, I intalled it on my D drive, so this folder (saves) is in D:\Program Files (x86)\The Spellbook\The Spellbook_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveGames
My game is on the G drive, but the saves were on the path: \appdata\locallow\naughty games\spellbook , that is, on the C drive.

• Wow
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes