♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Why to download from the OP if anyone can download the game from here: hehehe
Yes you can but I haven't been registered for a few years. I had problems with Patreon when I wasn't just a patron there, so... It's easier for me to come here. But you're right, the Patreon link work as well :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes you can but I haven't been registered for a few years. I had problems with Patreon when I wasn't just a patron there, so... It's easier for me to come here. But you're right, the Patreon link work as well :)
No registration needed. Download link is posted in public.

Reactions: User1230

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No registration needed. Download link is posted in public.
Yeah, I had understood (I recently saw that too, my bad). If not, what the point of free download? What I meant is that I haven't been there for a long time and therefore I haven't read anything on Patreon since that time. Maybe I can return there now things are cooled down, just for support some I like I guess.... I will think about it

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Anyone have a save or gallery data for the newer version?
did you even looked at the op? there you find what you are looking for. and if you ask because there are still things locked thats because you have to be a patreon to see that scenes.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
even post or 2 up is too far.
Even though I don't like to judge and mix stereotypes, I must admit that some people are not worth wasting our time.
Neither hello nor shit in addition to not reading... Really sad.
Well, I'm probably an incorrigible naive who thinks everyone can be helped.
To quote an artist I used to love: "Every year there are more and more of idiots, but this year I feel like next year's idiots are already here."

yusepp

Apr 14, 2022
I'm getting stuck in this screen forever and can't pass over it even if i reload or close the game, etc. Any idea?
606279d9c92fec0ab0bb02cd3003000e.jpg

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Chapter 4 after choosing Love Route
ok i will take a look to see if i have this problem.
Have you tried restarting your pc? I've had this kind of problem several times too. The game freezes on a scene and does not advance either by itself or with the keyboard or the mouse. The reasons can be many, but a restart followed by a cleanup (e.g CCleaner) can solve the problem usually

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Chapter 4 after choosing Love Route
Ok I found this scene but no problem. So I looked for the scenes where I got stuck, but everything slipped like butter on ice. So I did a test again by loading the pc's memory to the max, and there TADA.... Frozen scene

Akira6996

Apr 24, 2021
Every time I try to start a new game I got a black screen and the game never starts. Does anyone know the solution?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Every time I try to start a new game I got a black screen and the game never starts. Does anyone know the solution?
change keyboard language to english (assuming that you have latest 16.50 version) and start game and also check that antivirus etc aren't blocking game and game has access to interweb.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes