Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wanted to point out that this version does not work will old saves. You will have to start from scratch.
Lies and slander, my saves worked fine.

It doesn't work with saves from the 2 bonus episodes but it works fine with the previous version of the main game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It wasn't a lie because it didn't work for me, and I had the previous official release. Glad it worked for you, but don't call me a liar.
You did lie though. You flat out said old saves don't work and we'll have to start from scratch but mine worked as did others.

They didn't work for you which makes it an isolated problem not universal like you made it out to be.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
I do not understand a thing there ...
Dev says **NTR is avoidable and you can permanently lock your self into the love/harem route after Chapter 3 until then you have to make your choices and "save" Nancy.**
and in the game when I have the choice to block the ntr and choose love route ca tells me ** This path will be awailable on the next realese **
and I have to take the NTR route if I want to continue playing

I missed something in chapter 3 so I can not avoid the NTR ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do not understand a thing there ...
Dev says **NTR is avoidable and you can permanently lock your self into the love/harem route after Chapter 3 until then you have to make your choices and "save" Nancy.**
and in the game when I have the choice to block the ntr and choose love route ca tells me ** This path will be awailable on the next realese **
and I have to take the NTR route if I want to continue playing

I missed something in chapter 3 so I can not avoid the NTR ?
NTR version of updates gets released first, chapter 4's love route comes later.

Chapter 3's is in now. Just because you lock in the love route doesn't mean other people won't try it just means you can stop them, you can't on the NTR route.

He puts the girls under a spell because he's a bit of an idiot, they have no control over it themselves so you need to stop other people fucking them. Avoidable just means you get the choice.

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
I am curious if you have the option to share the girls in the love path. It was hot as fuck with Nancy. Or at this point is it strictly lover, MC gets all the pussy, or NTR, everyone but MC gets pussy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am curious if you have the option to share the girls in the love path. It was hot as fuck with Nancy. Or at this point is it strictly lover, MC gets all the pussy, or NTR, everyone but MC gets pussy.
Not to be nit picky but you don't usually share people you love so no, love path is MC only.

Reactions: AlexTorch

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Not to be nit picky but you don't usually share people you love so no, love path is MC only.
Lol fair enough. I only say that cuz at this point the mc has done it before without too much thought and the option says lover but beneath that is “No, I want her all to myself!”which comes off more as ownership than “love” but if it was a sub-route that’d be cool.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol fair enough. I only say that cuz at this point the mc has done it before without too much thought and the option says lover but beneath that is “No, I want her all to myself!”which comes off more as ownership than “love” but if it was a sub-route that’d be cool.
Technically, at the moment, he does kinda have to "own" them in a way which goes the opposite way in the NTR section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Technically, at the moment, he does kinda have to "own" them in a way which goes the opposite way in the NTR section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s true
Creator did mention sharing as being a fetish focus but he did feature it once so I guess that’s really all there has to be. Either way, just cuz one guy like me wants it doesn’t mean it has to be a thing. I’ll play either way, it’s shaping up to be pretty fun!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
thanks ,u are faster than me hahah i was downloading it too.mine still shows 2h of download.i got 476mb/748mb
Yeah, I really don't understand why those other forums only use 'slow' fileserver connections, and most of the time once they break, you have to start allover again. Allthough this time fileboom worked fast for me ... Anyway, i'm glad the Moderators here only encourage fast connections, and MEGA is the best !

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes