Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
The game has bee good so far but the ultra unrealistic shit like writing sex slavery in to the contract is quite a turn off and poor writing to be honest.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
So you were fine with magical mind control, that was realistic to you?
That's a fantasy theme in the game but the contract thing just screams like this society has no common sense. A good worldbuilding is so that things make sense in the context they are in. Secret magic artifacts is a common plotline but everything else is portraying a normal world and sex slavery contracts ain't part of a normal world. Write some dystopian world if you want me to believe that nonsense. :p

Reactions: Rythan25

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Is this game worth trying to figure out why it keeps saying it won't start correctly (0x0000007b) or some bullhsit?

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I can't understand why this update forces NTR . i am going to wait for the next update and see if love route is returned. If not I am done with this game.

Reactions: Hadgar and Koulo077

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I can't understand why this update forces NTR . i am going to wait for the next update and see if love route is returned. If not I am done with this game.
I don't understand why you don't understand that there is nothing to 'understand' about that. The Dev just developed the CH4 NTR route AND CH3 Love route in this update. Next update will be the same proces one can guess, so probably CH5 NTR route and CH4 Love route, and so on and so on ...
Therefor it forces nothing, you have a choice and everybody can be happy :geek:
Maybe even one day they catch up on each other or if there is more positive feedback in stead of (almost always) complaining, the Dev will do 2 Love route chapters at once ? :unsure:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I don't understand why you don't understand that there is nothing to 'understand' about that. The Dev just developed the CH4 NTR route AND CH3 Love route in this update. Next update will be the same proces one can guess, so probably CH5 NTR route and CH4 Love route, and so on and so on ...
Therefor it forces nothing, you have a choice and everybody can be happy :geek:
Maybe even one day they catch up on each other or if there is more positive feedback in stead of (almost always) complaining, the Dev will do 2 Love route chapters at once ? :unsure:
No.. We had to deploy 2 updates at once because last month we didn't had released anything. We had some personal problems and a lot of work on our main job, so we didn't had time to finish the love route of CH3. So That is why we released the LR of CHR and NTR of CH4.

The next update will be only Love route for CH4. But because we will work all month on LR, it will have more content than usual.

So on May, we will have CH4 LR update, June CH5 NTR, July CH5 LR and so one....

Reactions: patrickB
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes