Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Played newest version and liking the love route, checked out what the NTR route contained for ch4, and yeah thats the last one I play for that route its the typical trite crap... Boss is old, despite all the money in the world he never showers and wants girls to suck his smelly and full of dick-cheese cock...

The worst part was of course what a fucking little shitty asshole the friend with the mohawk is... in previous chapters when your trying to corrupt Nancy (the mom) you even let him and the fatty play with her, you'd think the asswipe would be a little grateful, instead in this chapter when he finds out the idiot MC also used the spell on his GF, the jackass immediately goes to try to get dibs on her virginity...yeah I know its the NTR route but seriously ? It couldnt be some stranger that didnt fucking OWE the MC ? Also what happened to the plans of eventually spell-binding the moms of mohawk asshole and fatty, they both claimed in Ch1 to have hot moms they'd like to put under a spell as well ?
Right now it is abit hard, dont know what the future holds or what is going to happen first thing first i hope they get their patreon page up and running and tell what happened to get it under review.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Right now it is abit hard, dont know what the future holds or what is going to happen first thing first i hope they get their patreon page up and running and tell what happened to get it under review.
We will... Patreon just asked us to fix 3 things...

- We cannot allow players to put their relationshop as they will;
- In our instagram was published an imagem of Jack spying on Aria and the text was saying sister
- A disclaimer telling that all characters are 18+

Fixing this we will be back...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

- In our instagram was published an imagem of Jack spying on Aria and the text was saying sister
- A disclaimer telling that all characters are 18+

Fixing this we will be back...
WTF no characters even look that young in this one... wait scratch that, the male kids do...

So if we cant input the fucking relationship that means goodbye incest unless someone knows how to patch fracking annoying as fuck Unity ?

*sigh* another game basically killed for me thanks to Patreon, its no longer enough for the devs to not make familial ties between characters, now they cant even offer "fill in the blanks" for relationships which is the PLAYER's responsibility what he inputs... fucking Patreon man...

przewodo

May 10, 2017
WTF no characters even look that young in this one... wait scratch that, the male kids do...

So if we cant input the fucking relationship that means goodbye incest unless someone knows how to patch fracking annoying as fuck Unity ?

*sigh* another game basically killed for me thanks to Patreon, its no longer enough for the devs to not make familial ties between characters, now they cant even offer "fill in the blanks" for relationships which is the PLAYER's responsibility what he inputs... fucking Patreon man...
Yapp... I totally agree with you. But it's easy for a "hacker" to change this on the game...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
then maybe it will be easier to create hidden point when creating a character when you click it will reanble the relationship. not sure if unity is same as renpy if so maybe create a special console command to reeable it throught that ?

or do what midnight paradise a special text file and when you put that data folder it should reable everything.

Also the desclaimer is already there right ? so you need to be adult to even play these games so what more do they want ?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Does that mean we are now stuck with *Babysitter* and *Older roommate* ??? That's gonna be sad -_- And why the the hell an 18 year old need babysitter anyway? I hope subsribestar version will retain it's previous relation options.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Does that mean we are now stuck with *Babysitter* and *Older roommate* ??? That's gonna be sad -_- And why the the hell an 18 year old need babysitter anyway? I hope subsribestar version will retain it's previous relation options.
It's not a babysitter since from the beginning of V3. Its landlady...

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the update man, love it!
With every update you never disappoint. I like the premise here. When you think they are under your control but you used it too much they got more corrupt. Everything has consequences i guess.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes