TryNextTime

Mar 30, 2019
This is why one shouldn't criticize something before trying it, don't judge something by it's looks.
still a copy of dreams of desire i dont judge nothing, is a cheap copy of that game, spellbox compared with dreams of desire is trash

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
still a copy of dreams of desire i dont judge nothing, is a cheap copy of that game, spellbox compared with dreams of desire is trash
Did you even try DoD once? Tell me which part of this game resembles DoD, name just one.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
I like this game. When the next update? I saw that their patreon page under review for what?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I like this game. When the next update? I saw that their patreon page under review for what?
The next update will be on May 1, we are working as usual, because we did changed what the fucking patreon asked for. So soon that they give us a answer, we will be back...

We also made a campaign on (but only accepts Nano crypto currency) and on in case that patreon fucks everything.

Thanks everyone for the support!

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Bad news and good news...

Bad news is that Patreon gives us a finger... so, no more patreon.

Good news is that we are on so we will enable ALL INCEST BACK.

Thanks everyone for the support.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You can take a look to also.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Can i ask why patreon did this ?? there was no forbidden content in your game anymore. So i dont reall y see why patreon would simply put your page under review.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@Dependable_223 and everyone else interested, here is why:

Sidney (Patreon)
Apr 9, 10:04 AM PDT
Hi Jim,

My name is Sidney. I'm a senior member on Patreon's Trust & Safety team and I'll be helping you with this moving forward.

I've reviewed your page, your game and some of your company's presences on other sites. It does look like your game still features underage characters and incestuous relationships — such content can neither be shared nor funded on Patreon as it breaches our zero-tolerance policy concerning Adult Content underscored :

"We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline."

For the above-mentioned reasons, your page must remains suspended at this time.

Disclaimers concerning characters' ages don't factor much in our review process. We do our best to apply as much context and understanding when determining characters' apparent ages. For example, from Hotel Transylvania is widely understood to be over 100 years old, though she still looks like a teenaged girl. Even though she's technically old enough to consent in her original context, Patreon doesn't allow this character to be sexualized as she still looks like a child. I say this to underscore the degree to which we apply context and understanding when enforcing our policies.

Before I can unsuspend your page, I need you to update players' appearances and change narrative elements to remove underage sexualization and incest from your project, respectfully.

Please know that my team's goal is to get your account active and within guidelines. Since Patreon isn't just a host site for content but also a funding mechanism, we factor both on- and off-platform elements of creative projects when reviewing creators for potential guidelines violations.

If and when you've made the requested change to the content you're funding on Patreon, please let me know so I can review it, confirm the changes and lift the suspension from your page. If you need help making these changes, I'm happy to walk you through the process. Don't hesitate to ask.

Should you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please raise them with me in this email thread. I'll be happy to assist where I can.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Personally, I believe our characters don't even look like they are -18... (And they are not everyone is 18+). Also I believe that there are tones of games with much more under-aged looking chars that are operating in patreon atm.
As far as incest is concerned they use this because of stuff they seen outside our patreon page (e.g. our instagram had 1 post with aria as "sister" this was our mistake and changed it asap)
But it seems this is not enough for them.
Changing all the characters so they look older and appropriate for patreon is impossible and too time consuming to consider!
Therefore you can all reach us in the links below in my signature.

Nothing and nobody will stop us! We are here to create games, laugh with our own jokes and deliver our inspiring messages through our wonderful/atrocious games! (call them whatever you like)
Cause we are staying here like a stubborn stallion!

Oh boy I got too sentimental here :eek::D:cry:

JIM

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
It's time to leave the patrion, they always put a stick in the caleza but no one leaves

• Thinking Face
Reactions: erikus

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@AMUR48
We cant just change the characters :( We must remake the game. As far as incest is concerned this is much easier solvable... But making the characters look older is like asking us to make the game from the beginning...
In other words... We loose the donations of many months... Making us broke with no revenue stream and no progress in the game...

Reactions: Keioshin and AMUR48

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
@AMUR48
We cant just change the characters :( We must remake the game. As far as incest is concerned this is much easier solvable... But making the characters look older is like asking us to make the game from the beginning...
In other words... We loose the donations of many months... Making us broke with no revenue stream and no progress in the game...
Maybe it is wise then to just remove this game from patreon and use the other service to solve this and at the same time use patreon for new game witch you use to mask the other game. that way you still keep your funding and patreon cant do much about the other game.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes