przewodo

May 10, 2017
We made a promotional website to help our campaign and help google to index our game. So if you want to help to us, please send this link for everyone that you think that is interested on our game! Thank you very much for all support! You guys are awesome!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I like the nip sucking Pic..it reminds me how the genre has suddenly vanished...woman likes to be groped and fondled with but Adult games these days seems to forgot how to make Games more erotic and just goes for the prize with the sex scenes...Nip Sucking Fetish needs to be reinstated to its fullest glory in adult games...

Reactions: fbass and patrickB

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is Adultpledge up and running yet? It was to be an alternative to the Prude Censor Fascists of Patreon.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Is Adultpledge up and running yet? It was to be an alternative to the Prude Censor Fascists of Patreon.
Yes, its up and running but only with NANO cryptocurrency. And it is a free platform, the value wents direct to the creator. No fee are charged.

Reactions: iainmore

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
How did you get your patreon to get unsuspended?

You should put the patreon link back on the original post in addition to subscribestar imo.
Yes but we never received an email confirmation therefore we shall wait until monday see what is going on.

Reactions: hakarlman

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Well mc is really an idiot, first breakes girls mind, and turns them into mindless horny sluts, then he resents about them fucking everybody.
Well i gues on ntr path mc continuous using spell, and on romance path hes gona undo it( or weaken it) and try to just seduce them right?

D

Deleted member 684203

@NaughtyGames Love The Spellbook. It's made my Top ten. Renders are good and writing is pretty good too. I expect the renders will get better over time. It will then become a serious contender for my top spot. One single suggestion from me. Nancy should be able to remember all her actions; the spell is only for her to get rid of her inhibitions and let her inner perverted nature be released. At first she can question herself but later MC must reduce/eliminate the power of the spell and let her go wild on NTR or Love or a mix of both without the Spellbook. Applies to other characters as well but mainly to Nancy. It makes the corruption a lot more exciting than when it's forced. Thanks for a great VN.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes