Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NTR haters are annoying as usual they leave there non ntr games and come to ours to start whining and bitching about it like cancer .
Just saw this in a review that wasn't a review...

I just want to point out this isn't "yours", it has both routes, it's for everyone. Tone it down.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
*Girl ....

It has a focus on both whether you like it or not and then only one bitching here is you.
hehaha yea im the one crying about ntr and reporting people for saying a fact lmao , i wont reply on your crap again Dude...Ciao

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Is the babysitter treated like a mindless slut or is she an equal partner while fucking the male MC's friends?
Do we get the female protagonist's perpective during the cucking or it's all "you're getting cucked lol" cuz the former's fuckin hot and i don't wanna ruin the mood if it's all latter(combination of both is perfectly fine).

Also love route in NTR heavy plots is kinda meh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the babysitter treated like a mindless slut or is she an equal partner while fucking the male MC's friends?
Do we get the female protagonist's perpective during the cucking or it's all "you're getting cucked lol" cuz the former's fuckin hot and i don't wanna ruin the mood if it's all latter(combination of both is perfectly fine).

Also love route in NTR heavy plots is kinda meh
Mindless slut.

She's under a spell, thus the title of the game, and if the MC doesn't keep her satisfied then everyone else treats her like a slut.

He then casts the same spell on his own girlfriend.

She's the next cumdump.

To be fair this is one game where the MC deserves to be cucked and he deserves to be cucked hard. He's a bit of an idiot.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mindless slut.

She's under a spell, thus the title of the game, and if the MC doesn't keep her satisfied then everyone else treats her like a slut.

She's the next cumdump.

To be fair this is one game where the MC deserves to be cucked and he deserves to be cucked hard. He's a bit of an idiot.
Agreed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That could have made it more interested.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Mindless slut.

She's the next cumdump.

Ugh we need more focus on the ladies! Most harem games have women waiting to get collected like pokemon while NTR ones have women passed around like cattle using dicks as bait. Giving them depth and personality wouldn't hurt smh.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering how are you gonna move own from now will you be keeping your patreon and keep the other aswell ?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes