• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
NaughtyGames i dont get it patreon is full of incest games just change the character names to (mother) landlady and the others to childhood friends... everything will be fixed in the fan patch , you can make new platforms but dont delete patreon its famous and people need time to change , the last thing we would like to see is this great game getting abandoned.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@Drako Their problem is not insest... But that my characters dont look old enouph... And they say that a disclaimer is not enouph and that we should change all the characters...

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
NaughtyGames
icstor a lot of patrions it seems to me that if he would have left the patrion’s ear he would be supported on another resource, but he wouldn’t go away even though the patrion takes money from him than other resources (it may be easy to pay in a patrione) I don’t think that your patriones you are either on another resource or there will not be many of them, advertising is done on other games, too, mutual advertising of games between developers, and you will only be known to zone 95, I don’t want to offend you, I want the game to develop simple I don’t want it to be abandoned I think your supporters are not There are other resources, maybe you can still try to sort out the patriones and remake that I like everything in the game but it seems to me that you don’t have to come to another resource (google translator) just my opinion, I want the game to develop

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
NaughtyGames
I want to say that all the games that have a lot of patriones could leave with the patrins, but they do not give it, because of this, I am afraid that you will not be able to do without a patrion, advertising and everything else

przewodo

May 10, 2017
NaughtyGames
I want to say that all the games that have a lot of patriones could leave with the patrins, but they do not give it, because of this, I am afraid that you will not be able to do without a patrion, advertising and everything else
We are recreating our campaign on

We already got our first backer :)

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hello guys!

So, we didn’t receive any mails this week for Patreon… I had been sending them 1-2 emails per day and they didn’t even reply once!

Therefore, we are officially transferring our base to

If you have already pledged for this month in Patreon and still want to support us you can just start a subscription there May 1st.

If you haven’t pledged, please feel free to support us there :D

Any updates this month shall be sent via Discord, and subscribestar.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Hello guys!

So, we didn’t receive any mails this week for Patreon… I had been sending them 1-2 emails per day and they didn’t even reply once!

Therefore, we are officially transferring our base to

If you have already pledged for this month in Patreon and still want to support us you can just start a subscription there May 1st.

If you haven’t pledged, please feel free to support us there :D

Any updates this month shall be sent via Discord, and subscribestar.
Do you have access to your patrons email addresses to let them know? Or are you blocked out from that info now?

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Oh Good. Well I hope they all make the transfer to one of your new subscription sites. And I really hope one these alternate sites really catches on with the masses and Patreon can be abandoned altogether.
Thank you man... I really hope too.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
One of the benefits to be out of Patreon is that we CAN enable INCEST again on the game :)

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Ok I took the NTR route. I am enjoying the game so far. Looking forward for the actions of his GF and the other girl. Lets cuck the MC to core.

One of the odd issue I found is that why did they add the default role of the first woman LandLady? The story is best suitable if you change it into Mom. Landlady makes no sense. Especially if you chose NTR and voyeuristic route.
Same goes with that chick whose default role was Room mate. Her perfect role would most probably be sister.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes