88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
if you know why dev's version isn't allowed at f95 then you know what i mean.
No I really don't know
I have version 0.18.5.2 and I'm on mac... the latest NTR episode works without Black screen but with a lot of Black Cocks... also known as BBC :LOL:

Val72

May 22, 2019
I play on android and even if the game is good, there is too many problem to resolve before a ggod playing. In first are the white screen (too much) and second come with the save and their loading time (when you can loading them or even save them) ...
That’s ashame cause i had a great time with what i tested ...
Sorry for my english

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I play on android and even if the game is good, there is too many problem to resolve before a ggod playing. In first are the white screen (too much) and second come with the save and their loading time (when you can loading them or even save them) ...
That’s ashame cause i had a great time with what i tested ...
Sorry for my english
Android version had been abandoned a long, long time ago.

Reactions: Val72

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm really interested to know why isin't allowed... do you have a link with detailed features?
i don't know all details but drm is 1 thing and autoupdater other thing, rest is posted to somewhere on this thread.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i don't know all details but drm is 1 thing and autoupdater other thing, rest is posted to somewhere on this thread.
but there are missing scene?
I have updated the game with auto update and after that i can use a firewall or go offline... the game seems to work fine also offline

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but there are missing scene?
I have updated the game with auto update and after that i can use a firewall or go offline... the game seems to work fine also offline
both versions have same scenes. also dev version might need net-access on 1st start.

Reactions: 88stanford88

X1Dream

Oct 17, 2017
Ok so I played the Ntr can someone explain why is there never a mc who just ignore the NTR stuff that happens and just don't care like I would have loved the Mc more if he finds out what the girls were doing(for example how he finds the mom/his girl fucking others in the beginning not really kelly she didn't fuck david at that time but yeh)an just didnt talk to them an just walk by em and not interact with them. Or does the Mc just ignoring it defeats the purpose of NTR? BTW lover route goated and game is still good story wise make some small tweaks but overall game is good

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ok so I played the Ntr can someone explain why is there never a mc who just ignore the NTR stuff that happens and just don't care like I would have loved the Mc more if he finds out what the girls were doing
there are 2 different NTR sub routes!
wich one have you played?
the best NTR route for me is "Naughty NTR" where the MC remain "Alpha" male. Te total-cuckold mc route has also less content.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I have a question, so I have a HP laptop and i was wondering how do I download this game or where do I go to play this

netherlin

May 29, 2022
Can the developer please add an auto forward option? It would catapult it to a fantastic game. Without auto forward it lacks appeal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

X1Dream

Oct 17, 2017
there are 2 different NTR sub routes!
wich one have you played?
the best NTR route for me is "Naughty NTR" where the MC remain "Alpha" male. Te total-cuckold mc route has also less content.
There was a Naughty NTR? Now I have to replay again cuz I thought on the NTR route there nothing you can do to be an alpha but I am guessing the one I played was only the total cuck route cuz mc did nothing to remain alpha in my playthrough

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
There was a Naughty NTR? Now I have to replay again cuz I thought on the NTR route there nothing you can do to be an alpha but I am guessing the one I played was only the total cuck route cuz mc did nothing to remain alpha in my playthrough
there is only one choice-switchpoint in chapter 5 where you can go for the alpha NTR... you can share your girls mom/sister/girlfriend and they have also your consent to do sex with others men/girls when you are not present.

in this post there is a mini WT about the switchpoint for Naughty route.

PS: forget to say that there are also 2 sub-routes for the Love Path

Last edited:
Reactions: X1Dream

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
In the scene where Nancy is first sucking his boss, you have 3 options:

- Intervene and stop this. - This is still in works, sadly
- Watch... you kinda like were this is. - Full NTR Corruption route where you are the Alpha. This is the funnier route and the scenes are the hottest. Still, this is NTR route so the girls will still fuck other guys but you will reap the sowing.
- You hate this but you froze - Full cuck route. In fact there´re some female domination scenes. Here even Nancy treat you like a beta xD

To me, the love route is awesome but there´re small changes in the womens. Specially Kelly. So the NTR routes are my favorites.

Reactions: X1Dream
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes